Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 11:11:52 PM EDT
Comments?  From owners?  Updated DP51, got that, but Actual Shooting/Carry Experiences?  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
+1

Kinda want one cuz it's something different. But that's a good chunk of change for a slice of "different"
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:21:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I've shot one of the original Daewoos. The LH guns have better serrations and finish but are otherwise the same.

It's a well-executed example of an '80s DA "Wondernine."
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I've owned the DP51. It shot well for a service pistol. Had no malfunctions and it shot everything I put in it. It takes S&W 5906 mags. I traded it for something else a few years back.
I just wanted something  in stainless steel. Bought a S&W 3913TSW.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#4]
LH9 is hands down the most overpriced pistol available right now.  There is far better for far less
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a LH9 two years ago during a black friday sale for $400.  I think its a great pistol and well worth the current selling price.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
+1

Kinda want one cuz it's something different. But that's a good chunk of change for a slice of "different"
View Quote

+1.  The only positive thing is they take Smith 59 magazines.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LH9 is hands down the most overpriced pistol available right now.  There is far better for far less
View Quote

They are pretty fairly priced for a metal service gun. Compare their cost to SIGs, for example.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I had one of the DH40 40 S&W cal ones and it had a little issue with a spring coming off the trigger and disabling the pistol.  Not a good thing so I sold it.  The action is unique but not a good bang for the buck value at today's cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top