Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a suggestion if you don't do it...keep a journal of the ammo you shoot, any drills you do etc.   I've fired about six different types of ammo, Federal hi shock being the most accurate.  Freedom munitions also shoots very well.  Federal aluminum case shoots the worse, followed by Remington green&white box.  No malfunctions with the glock so far, but had some interesting malfunctions with my issued M&P and it was nice being able to explain which magazine, etc when it would malfunction.  Like I said, just a suggestion.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a suggestion if you don't do it...keep a journal of the ammo you shoot, any drills you do etc.   I've fired about six different types of ammo, Federal hi shock being the most accurate.  Freedom munitions also shoots very well.  Federal aluminum case shoots the worse, followed by Remington green&white box.  No malfunctions with the glock so far, but had some interesting malfunctions with my issued M&P and it was nice being able to explain which magazine, etc when it would malfunction.  Like I said, just a suggestion.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm about as far from being a Glock fan as one could get.  That being said, the G19 is a damned fine pistol.

It's the perfect size for carrying, le, shooting for fun, etc.  It does everything well.  

When people ask me about pistols and don't have any definite likes or dislikes, I recommend the G19.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top