Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you know the round count on the broken Glock pictured above?

Thanks

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

Thanks OP!  I have a Q. about a pistol most Americans have never even heard of:  the 75 or CZ-75.  

These have only been around since the early 1980s which makes them brand new to most gun enthusiasts.

Most times at the range, I'll get one or two shooters asking "whuz zat??" When they see one of my 75s - but then thy get all huffy if I refer to their 1911 as a "Colt 45" or call their Taurus a "Smith and Wesson."

Anywho, does your range have any 75s for rent?  If so, how do they hold up?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mike92GT:
FWIW my P226 DAK has about 12k rounds through it and there is virtually no frame rail wear.  I do liberally grease the rails and clean and re-lube after each range trip.  My first P226, which never got greased, showed a fair amount of wear after 3k rounds or so.  Lesson learned there.

Originally Posted By Makarov:
Originally Posted By 1MRBEAN:
Can you give any info on the SIG frame rail wear ? . SIG owners seem to really freak out if the rails get a shiny silver color.

In for the answer. I was going to post the same question.

Also, I have always been advised to pay close attention to the lubrication of SIG slides including the type of lube, frequency of lube and placement of lube. In my experience rental guns tend to be rode hard and put away wet. Does your shop pay any special attention to the SIG rentals?

Thanks OP!  I have a Q. about a pistol most Americans have never even heard of:  the 75 or CZ-75.  

These have only been around since the early 1980s which makes them brand new to most gun enthusiasts.

Most times at the range, I'll get one or two shooters asking "whuz zat??" When they see one of my 75s - but then thy get all huffy if I refer to their 1911 as a "Colt 45" or call their Taurus a "Smith and Wesson."

There's lots of '75s in competition.  They hold up about like a cheap 1911 from what I've seen.  The mags are better, but the small parts are mostly cast....
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HendersonDefense:

We use their ammo for several reasons.. honesty, quality and reliability. We've dealt with Federal/ATK over the years and THE MOMENT there is any type of ammo hysteria they will immediately cancel all existing orders and be gracious enough to let us re-order the same ammo at a higher price. Magtech has never pulled that on us and always kept an open order regardless of any sales hype. The ammo has always run clean in our weapons and the ammo has been consistent from lot to lot. Lastly, all of our weapons function on it where others are loaded to light or primers back out and jam the weapons.

The honesty is the biggest concern for me because there's nothing like getting an email from Federal ATK saying that all the ammo that we agreed to sell you two months ago is much more valuable now and we are going back on our word.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By seamasterpro:
Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL:
What brand of ammo do you run?

Do you sell the ammo by the magazine or by the box?

We are a 100% rental range only. Customers don't bring their firearms and rent lanes. We cater to the tourist market here in Las Vegas. An example is an MP5 rental. A guest can come in and rent an MP5 or Uzi for $29 and that includes one 25-round magazine, eye/ear protection and target. Also, we load the weapon for the customer and the RSO hands it over to the customer and then we take control of the weapon as soon as it's empty.

As for ammo, we use Magtech ammo for most of the handgun calibers, Privi Partizan for .30-06, .308, .303Brit, 8mm Mauser and a couple of the larger handgun calibers. When it comes to quality control, I will say that Magtech has the least issues but they ALL have provided us ammo with an upside primer or a bullet seated upside down.

V/R
Ron

Interesting, why do you use Magtech? Do they give good discount prices to ranges? It's been maybe two years since I've shot any but when I did it was excessively dirty, I would think that would be a hindrance with rental guns as you would need to clean them more often, however that's what a few local places run in their rental guns as well.

I work across the street from their corporate headquarters so I figured the local ranges used it because of convenience.

We use their ammo for several reasons.. honesty, quality and reliability. We've dealt with Federal/ATK over the years and THE MOMENT there is any type of ammo hysteria they will immediately cancel all existing orders and be gracious enough to let us re-order the same ammo at a higher price. Magtech has never pulled that on us and always kept an open order regardless of any sales hype. The ammo has always run clean in our weapons and the ammo has been consistent from lot to lot. Lastly, all of our weapons function on it where others are loaded to light or primers back out and jam the weapons.

The honesty is the biggest concern for me because there's nothing like getting an email from Federal ATK saying that all the ammo that we agreed to sell you two months ago is much more valuable now and we are going back on our word.

V/R
Ron

Thanks for the response, I'll have to try Magtech again, sounds like a stand-up company!
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Why do the RSOs hate the Berettas?
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By rockstar4960:
Why do the RSOs hate the Berettas?
View Quote

Because they are all prior service.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Just found this in my office vault (we have two vaults on property) while looking for some CZ Scorpion magazines. This is about average for the number of handguns down at any given time.

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By BillyDoubleU:

+1

TW25B bottom lip of the rails specifically.

I'm over 5k through my 226R. I swapped out the factory recoil spring and plastic guide rod at 1k rounds (was plastic). Replaced them with a fat stainless guide rod and Pink +P power springs from Gray guns. They are for hotter loads but I run standard pressure through it. After 4k rounds it is still has more snap then a factory spring.

Actually I just saw they have them for the 229 as well... Though it actually came with a metal one, don't know if I want to mess with it. Had to have the barrel replaced initially before it started working...
View All Quotes

Can you give any info on the SIG frame rail wear ? . SIG owners seem to really freak out if the rails get a shiny silver color.

Also, I have always been advised to pay close attention to the lubrication of SIG slides including the type of lube, frequency of lube and placement of lube. In my experience rental guns tend to be rode hard and put away wet. Does your shop pay any special attention to the SIG rentals?

+1

I'm over 5k through my 226R. I swapped out the factory recoil spring and plastic guide rod at 1k rounds (was plastic). Replaced them with a fat stainless guide rod and Pink +P power springs from Gray guns. They are for hotter loads but I run standard pressure through it. After 4k rounds it is still has more snap then a factory spring.

Actually I just saw they have them for the 229 as well... Though it actually came with a metal one, don't know if I want to mess with it. Had to have the barrel replaced initially before it started working...
I have 11-12k of 40/357 through my 226 and my observation is that the gun will get all the observable wear it's going to get on the frame rails after the first 1k.

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SWODaddy:
I have 11-12k of 40/357 through my 226 and my observation is that the gun will get all the observable wear it's going to get on the frame rails after the first 1k.  
View All Quotes

+1

I think you maybe right.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 12:03:30 AM EDT
[#9]

I think you maybe right.
View All Quotes

I think you maybe right.
I agree,had a LNIB W.German 228 used TW25B on the rails I put thousands of rounds through that pistol any break in wear that it acquired stopped somewhere around 600 rounds.

Link Posted: 5/31/2015 1:05:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Interesting post. Can somebody bring me up to speed is this a range or a training location?
I second Magtech ammo. I have used it for years and was concerned at first with it being Brazilian made. Very accurate, full power ammo.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 6:38:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok it's a range, went back and reread OP.
One of my first jobs as a Gunsmith was to fix the rental guns at a local range.
The guns were run with little to no lube or cleaning until something broke.
The guns should rotated out and cleaned, safety check, and sold at certain times maybe once a year. The round count is going way over what the companies design the guns for.
If this isn't possible then I would reccommend
Taking the grips off and dropping these in a ultra sonic cleaner followed by lube would help some.
Recoil spring changes at proper intervals could also help.
Last replacement of certain key parts such as the extractors on the Springfield 1911's could be replaced with something along the lines of Wilson Bullet proof extractors. Stronger non mim part.
There is a education to be had here on the weak points of the differant designs.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:58:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I will sign back on later tonight to try and answer some questions but here's a Glock 17 Gen 4 that was just brought into my office. We haven't had a Glock slide brake like this before.

http://i.imgur.com/XIgppci.jpg
View Quote

That might have been banged or dropped while renting or cleaning.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quote:We use their ammo for several reasons.. honesty, quality and reliability. We've dealt with Federal/ATK over the years and THE MOMENT there is any type of ammo hysteria they will immediately cancel all existing orders and be gracious enough to let us re-order the same ammo at a higher price. Magtech has never pulled that on us and always kept an open order regardless of any sales hype. The ammo has always run clean in our weapons and the ammo has been consistent from lot to lot. Lastly, all of our weapons function on it where others are loaded to light or primers back out and jam the weapons.

Thanks for that info.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 10:39:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: John_Wayne777] [#15]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Just found this in my office vault (we have two vaults on property) while looking for some CZ Scorpion magazines. This is about average for the number of handguns down at any given time.

http://i.imgur.com/tcPgifn.jpg
View Quote

Almost half the box is 1911's...go figure.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Fantastic post!  June 1, and already best/most useful thread of the month has been found.  This data is the best ever.

Any data on Walther P99 (Not the P22, those a crap) or CZ-75's?

Also, could you please post a link to your other threads related to high round count observations on other arms?  I missed those, and would enjoy reading them very much.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:01:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: America-first] [#18]
Originally Posted By Raining_Brass:

View All Quotes

I figure that due to the allure that 1911s pose to the OP's customer demographic, it's likely that those particular pistols get lots more use than the others.

Alternatively, 1911s may need more maintenance than some of the plastics, or that box reflects nothing more than what guns are down on that particular day.

In either event, all of the pistols in the  OP's business inventory probably see more hard use than most of their specific type anywhere on the planet yet according to the OP; they all appear to be providing excellent service.

Now back on ignore you go.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:15:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Raining_Brass] [#19]
Originally Posted By America-first:

I figure that due to the allure that 1911s pose to the OP's customer demographic, it's likely that those particular pistols get lots more use than the others.

Alternatively, 1911s may need more maintenance than some of the plastics, or that box reflects nothing more than what guns are down on that particular day.

In either event, all of the pistols in the  OP's business inventory probably see more hard use than most of their specific type anywhere on the planet yet according to the OP; they all appear to be providing excellent service.

View All Quotes

So you took me off ignore to read a post of mine then put me back on? My, aren't you a bright bulb.

1911's are junk. Suck it.  Those 1911's probably see no more use than any of the other pistols they offer. They just break more because that's what 1911's do - break.
I look forward to your response after you "take me off your ignore list."
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:15:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#20]

View All Quotes

I love my 1911, but I'm not surprised.  It's like the old BMW motorcycle shirt.  It shows an airplane with chains going from the engine to the prop's, shaped like a Harley, and says:" If Harley made a plane, would you fly it?"  Point being, Harley's were cool and all, but mechanically, sucked compared to more modern and refined machines (like a BMW bike). (Before hackles raise, I think Harley's supposedly have gotten better since then).  Heh, if you could get a car made by Glock, or by Colt, which would you buy?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#21]

1911's are junk.
View Quote

And you say I frequently post wrong information on the forum.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:29:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Bradd_D:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bradd_D:

1911's are junk.

That's not wrong information.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 4:55:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#23]

View All Quotes

They do!
Older design, handfit parts and all that jazz.

I have a 1911, love it lots, I choose it first - but if you want to get a pistol and treat it like a lawnmower, you're best off with something like a 9mm block.
That's the truth

Keep in mind we're seeing production 1911s in that box - not saying that that custom/semi-custom 1911s are magical, but when you have quality parts put together by someone who knows what they're doing, you have much better odds of getting a pistol that wears in properly, and  that helps your chances of being problem free for more time than say: A production pistol with questionable extractor tension out of the box to begin with, that's now getting shot by captain "Let's try to hook the bullet when the R/O isn't looking..." types all week.

I love 1911s, but seeing a bunch of them in that box is not a surprise.

Properly maintained, 1911 slides and frames have long lives on them
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:00:32 PM EDT
[#24]
The biggest issue I had with 1911's was extractors. a properly fitted and tuned extractor is part luck and part voodoo. But they all wear out eventually.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#25]

So you took me off ignore to read a post of mine then put me back on? My, aren't you a bright bulb.

1911's are junk. Suck it.  Those 1911's probably see no more use than any of the other pistols they offer. They just break more because that's what 1911's do - break.
View All Quotes

Sounds like a troll if I ever knew one. Hopefully your ignorant posts don't get this thread locked because I really have enjoyed it thus far.

Nothing like knocking a design that has been around and in service for over 100 years. Considering that some 1911's in Marine Corps service have WW1 and WW2 era frames with countless number of rounds on them, I would wager that the 1911 is a strong design. Those 1911's are in the box likely for extractor problems (I can see one definitely is). This tends to happen with internal extractors that are not the highest quality. Doesn't matter if the gun is a sig p228, a browning hi power, or a 1911, a low quality mim internal extractor is going to break prematurely. There is a reason the originals were made of spring steel.

This is not to mention the fact that those 1911's are probably one of the most common guns rented because everyone but you generally loves them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
The biggest issue I had with 1911's was extractors. a properly fitted and tuned extractor is part luck and part voodoo. But they all wear out eventually.
View Quote

Complete, utter buulshit.  You likely had magazine problems and didn't know it.  

A proper 1911 like most any Colt, and an proper extractor, like most any Colt, is usually a drop-in part and will last at least as long as a barrel.  

Out of spec slides and aftermarket extractors are where the black majik tuning nightmare reputation comes from.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:23:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Raining_Brass] [#27]
Originally Posted By xoldsmugglerx:

Sounds like a troll if I ever knew one. Hopefully your ignorant posts don't get this thread locked because I really have enjoyed it thus far.

Nothing like knocking a design that has been around and in service for over 100 years. Considering that some 1911's in Marine Corps service have WW1 and WW2 era frames with countless number of rounds on them, I would wager that the 1911 is a strong design. Those 1911's are in the box likely for extractor problems (I can see one definitely is). This tends to happen with internal extractors that are not the highest quality. Doesn't matter if the gun is a sig p228, a browning hi power, or a 1911, a low quality mim internal extractor is going to break prematurely. There is a reason the originals were made of spring steel.

This is not to mention the fact that those 1911's are probably one of the most common guns rented because everyone but you generally loves them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xoldsmugglerx:

Lol. You are so mad right now.

I'm the only one who doesn't like 1911's...meanwhile there are even instructors who would rather you not even bring a 1911 to their classes because they constantly fail and take time away from students who brought a gun worth a shit. Great guns though...
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Woah, what is this thing? I've never heard of it! I think I can speak for most of this board that this gun is unknown to us.

Slick, how about you tell us more about this super unique gun that only you seem to know about? Must be really cool to be the only guy at the range with that piece!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By pinhooker:
<>
View Quote

This is a tech forum. Please keep your smartass comments to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:36:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Maynard] [#31]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
Originally Posted By pinhooker:
<>

Comment removed - warning sent
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#32]

meanwhile there are even instructors who would rather you not even bring a 1911 to their classes because they constantly fail and take time away from students who brought a gun worth a shit.
View Quote

That has more to do with the fact that students bring guns that have been modified incorrectly or they bring magazines and ammunition that are of poor quality.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Most of this thread has been great, let's get back to that! I demand more pics of your well used rental guns, OP!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:47:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Hero:
Most of this thread has been great, let's get back to that! I demand more pics of your well used rental guns, OP!
View Quote

It's been non-stop busy since Thursday and I've tried to post an update here and there. On top of that, my operations manager is going on his 3-week AT along with three of my RSO's we are preparing to stay just as busy but short-staffed.

I will try and get pics of the Beretta's, Sigs and th Glocks tomorrow.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:23:58 AM EDT
[#36]

It's been non-stop busy since Thursday and I've tried to post an update here and there. On top of that, my operations manager is going on his 3-week AT along with three of my RSO's we are preparing to stay just as busy but short-staffed.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes

V/R
Ron

I didn't really mean to bust on ya, more just trying to get the thread back on track. I look forward to the pics anyway though!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#37]

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes

V/R
Ron

No problem - love your updates.

If you wanted to start a similar thread on AR's (being AR15.com and all), as well as other rifles (like the Steyr AUG and the TAVOR), I'd be OK with that  
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

If you wanted to start a similar thread on AR's (being AR15.com and all), as well as other rifles (like the Steyr AUG and the TAVOR), I'd be OK with that  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

V/R

Ron

Thats a damn good idea.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#39]
So there's pics and talk of catastrophic Glock failures and folks are bashing cheap 1911's that may need some minor repair.

With recoil spring replacement at the appropriate intervals, and an eye on extractor tension, a properly made post war 1911 will last a long time. Extractor failures are quickly accelerated by dropping the slide on a chambered round. As others mentioned it's a wear item and may need adjustment on occasion, and replacement in time.

Anything fails with enough use.

Like any tool, use or abuse it enough and you'll break it.

Lots of service folks are bashing M9's lately as many are getting long in the tooth. Anything decent is great when new. Anything nearing the end of its service life can suck, especially when maintained only when broken.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Extractors won't lose tension if you don't have inertia feed issues.  I've seen extractors go to ridiculous round counts in competition 1911s.  The guy I travelled to matches and classes with had a Colt/Essex that had been rebarreled twice, with about 100K rounds on it, on the original Colt extractor that had never once lost tension.  

A proper 1911 extractor does not do much when set up correctly.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm trying to find the HendersonDefense's AK thread.  I'm logged in under my user name, but the search function does not allow me to search by user name.  I know that "public" searches (not sure what those are) cannot search by user name.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By rubicon923:

I'm trying to find the HendersonDefense's AK thread.  I'm logged in under my user name, but the search function does not allow me to search by user name.  I know that "public" searches (not sure what those are) cannot search by user name.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
View Quote

Uh.  It's on page 1 in the AK Discussions forum.

I feel a little conflicted about sharing with you yay-hoos.  The AK thread has been excellent.  Please keep your bickering out of it!

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
The SigForum glamour-shot style dudes panic over some seriously dumb shit.

They supposedly buy Sigs because the SEALs use them, and then freak the fuck out when they exhibit perfectly normal signs of finish wear on high-friction areas. It's retarded.

But, yeah...at a certain point the finish wear is pretty much set. The silvering of the top of the barrel from finish wear gets a bit worse as round count goes on, but that's more or less it. The exterior will show wear (like the arc of the decocker if it is used a lot) but it's not a big deal.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

The SigForum glamour-shot style dudes panic over some seriously dumb shit.

They supposedly buy Sigs because the SEALs use them, and then freak the fuck out when they exhibit perfectly normal signs of finish wear on high-friction areas. It's retarded.

But, yeah...at a certain point the finish wear is pretty much set. The silvering of the top of the barrel from finish wear gets a bit worse as round count goes on, but that's more or less it. The exterior will show wear (like the arc of the decocker if it is used a lot) but it's not a big deal.
Yeah, I stopped going to that site years ago.  Nothing but a bunch of girls.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Hornet:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/159106_AK_abuse__home_built_version_update_on_Page_6_.html&page=1

I feel a little conflicted about sharing with you yay-hoos.  The AK thread has been excellent.  Please keep your bickering out of it!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hornet:
Originally Posted By rubicon923:

Thanks,

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/159106_AK_abuse__home_built_version_update_on_Page_6_.html&page=1

Thanks very much.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Have you noticed a life expectancy difference between 9mm and 40S&W when using similar platforms (Glock 22 vs 17, P226 in both calibers, etc)?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By N4sty_N4te:

I'm feeling pretty good about my Gen3s right about now.
View All Quotes
I will sign back on later tonight to try and answer some questions but here's a Glock 17 Gen 4 that was just brought into my office. We haven't had a Glock slide brake like this before.

It's happened on previous generations as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKliAq-PpFg
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#47]

We are a 100% rental range only. Customers don't bring their firearms and rent lanes. We cater to the tourist market here in Las Vegas. An example is an MP5 rental. A guest can come in and rent an MP5 or Uzi for $29 and that includes one 25-round magazine, eye/ear protection and target. Also, we load the weapon for the customer and the RSO hands it over to the customer and then we take control of the weapon as soon as it's empty.

As for ammo, we use Magtech ammo for most of the handgun calibers, Privi Partizan for .30-06, .308, .303Brit, 8mm Mauser and a couple of the larger handgun calibers. When it comes to quality control, I will say that Magtech has the least issues but they ALL have provided us ammo with an upside primer or a bullet seated upside down.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL:
What brand of ammo do you run?

Do you sell the ammo by the magazine or by the box?

V/R
Ron

Holy shit, I am so stopping by next time I'm in Vegas.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Don't be, you're ignorant to think it can't happen to any pistol.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Rosebudteg:
Have you noticed a life expectancy difference between 9mm and 40S&W when using similar platforms (Glock 22 vs 17, P226 in both calibers, etc)?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top