Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2015 4:21:38 PM EDT
The Kahrs I have shot, I have really liked.  The "full size" Kahrs are just amazing feeling in the hand.  I have not shot one of the larger guns but am looking for something thin, light and single stack.

Anyone have one of the 9s?  Or...heck one of the 40s or 45s?  I'd love to hear your impressions if you've shot one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have only T9 but I was looking at TP9, ergos are really good on these.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#2]
They sure feel good and I have shot the older steel guns and have loved them.  Very tempted on the 9 but I hear even the 45 is VERY controllable.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:36:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the CT9. The pistol is a very nice, slim and light. The pistol seems quite accurate. I have found that the grip is a little long when carrying it concealed. The holster need to have a slight cant to help hide it. I also tried to trade it off recently on a Smith m&p compact. They would not even consider it since they go for $300 or less. The resale value is not great on these.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I had the CT9. The pistol felt very good in the hand, was fairly light and easy to control during firing. However, I got rid of it and my CM9 because I couldn't get used to the Kahr trigger.

If you can use the trigger, it's a great series of pistols.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had the CT9. The pistol felt very good in the hand, was fairly light and easy to control during firing. However, I got rid of it and my CM9 because I couldn't get used to the Kahr trigger.

If you can use the trigger, it's a great series of pistols.
View Quote

I grew up shooting double action revolvers a LOT so, as far as shooting, the Kahr hasn't been an issue for me.

What spring is it, that I keep reading about, that is fragile?  The slide stop spring?

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a TP9, but it is the older version with the same frame as the P9 with just the longer slide.  I really like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top