Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2015 3:21:14 PM EDT
Just asking your opinions on an upcoming trade...

Ill be trading my AR pistol (PSA lower and LPK and upper, 10.5" CHF barrel, KAK supersig buffertube and sig brace, Anderson BCG, magpul moe handguards and sight), 2 pmags, and a mossberg 590 (18.5" barrel, 9 shot tube) for

Sig p226 Tacops, 2 barrels (1 threaded), 4 20rd mags and 4 18rd mags.

I already have an AR pistol, this one was put together with spare parts and I have an additional mossberg 500. I am wanting a full size 9mm pistol and will probably make a silencer for it later.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's see...ARs are a dime a dozen now and the ATF has rendered your Sig Brace almost worthless to many, so I'd say it's pretty even for either side.  Just depends on what you'd rather have / shoot to me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That sounds fair to me on both ends. No one getting ripped off. You are trading two guns that are basically duplicates for a great gun that you really want. Win win win
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
No way in hell is a sig worth a tank 590 & an ar pistol.....if you really don;t need them, sell what you got then take your money & get what you want
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want, make your collection what you want it. I have a tac ops in .40.   Had a mossberg 500 sold it, it was a great shotgun, but it is not rare and can be replaced if needed. Your call.

Trade vales are about fair for a tac ops w a barrel and extra 30$ mags
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No way in hell is a sig worth a tank 590 & an ar pistol.....if you really don;t need them, sell what you got then take your money & get what you want
View Quote

Problem is no one is going to pay me for what the AR cost me, around 900-1000. I know I sure wouldn't pay that much for a PSA Franken AR.  Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasnt out of my mind on this deal.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Could hold on to them for the next scare...we all know there will be another....Get your $ back then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top