Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The Canik TP9 is is easily the best deal in a new gun, and with shipping and transfers, you should be able to get it for under $300.  Also, check around your local shops to see if they can order it for you, which might save you a few $ in fees, depending on what the shop margins are.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN is blowing out 9mm EAA Witness pistols for $239.99 brand new.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-specials/wit-ps-9-poly-full-sz-16.html#.VJTtKMBsBg
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for all the suggestions. After further thought I think I'm just going to save up for a glock.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:26:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for all the suggestions. After further thought I think I'm just going to save up for a glock.
View Quote

SPNI
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:51:10 AM EDT
[#5]
get yourself a model 10 S&W 38 sol
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:55:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Smart man.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, good and cheap never mix, which is why you should save up for something better, don't settle for less, get a Sig 320 Carry or the VP9, thank me later.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yep, good and cheap never mix, which is why you should save up for something better, don't settle for less, get a Sig 320 Carry or the VP9, thank me later.
View Quote

I have the VP9 and agree it's nice but there are better options if budget is a concern. OP states used Glock is going to be his choice but lot of good recommendations if looking new. TP9 or that poly witness would be my choice. That said training is more important and he should research more cost effective ways to do that then be hung up on which pistol to get. Training and practice not cheap so take that into account.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually in the case of the canik cz cloves they do mix.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top