Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2014 6:08:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#1]
My uncle has one of those, he really likes it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me embed that for you.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking about one of these for my daughter (like a carny, she has small hands), but haven't seen many reviews on them at all.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this made out of steel or is it like some of the other die cast zinc 22 variants like the ones Walther makes?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this made out of steel or is it like some of the other die cast zinc 22 variants like the ones Walther makes?
View Quote

It's steel I believe. I looked at one and it was a work of art, but the small size was a killer for me.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Polymer frame and aluminum slide I believe.

Debating between one of these and a M&P 22 compact for my daughter.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was thinking about one of these for my daughter (like a carny, she has small hands), but haven't seen many reviews on them at all.
View Quote

I think browning has one coming out in .380, same size.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know, but I had no high hopes for it. Then I shot it at the range, and I love it! [:D No malfunction neither.

Here is the range-video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AwLqxey6yM

Let's say, it's awesome. The weight, the size, also good for women's small hands.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've held one & the only steel *I* found was the bbl. I am NOT impressed with this gun & am HIGHLY disappointed in its quality from Browning. I love my Buckmarks & had thought they'd do better in this endeavor................  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice pistol.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Polymer frame and aluminum slide I believe.

Debating between one of these and a M&P 22 compact for my daughter.
View Quote
Bought my 11 year old son the M&P22 Compact. LOVES IT. As do I... Great little weapon.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've held one & the only steel *I* found was the bbl. I am NOT impressed with this gun & am HIGHLY disappointed in its quality from Browning. I love my Buckmarks & had thought they'd do better in this endeavor................  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with ya Bob,  I kind of like the concept but the use of potmetal alloy put me off.  I held one and felt it was a touch too small and I have small but fat hands.  If they cast it out of iron and made it full size I'd have bought one in a heart beat.  Hmmmm  Springfield Armory, you want to one up them???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top