Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The P250 is like every other gun out there. I'm sure you'll find someone who says their Hi-Point is the Holy Grail of the handgun world.

Back when I entered law enforcement my first agency issued old first generation S&W Sigma (SW40F). I was pissed and the day it was issued to me I went to the range with 500 rounds of my cast bullet reloads. It was problem free. I tracked the rounds through it and when I left the agency I had just over 8000 rounds through it with one failure to feed. No other malfunctions. While I was issued it I shot either that Sigma or others that I owned. None of the others in 9mm, .40 or .357 Sig ever malfunctioned. The triggers were heavy but like everything else, you can learn to shoot them well. I never qualified with anything but a perfect score.

My current department mandates Glocks in 9mm, either a 17 or 19. Since I'm not forced to carry the Sigma anymore they have all gone away. Not that they are horrible but there are much better guns out there. I'd put the P250 in that catagory.

And regarding a P250 being good for a revolver shooter, I have to throw the BS flag on that one too. I shoot S&W K-frame 2-1/2 and 3" snubs in IDPA, always get "Most Accurate" out of all divisions and either win the match overall or rank within the top 5 even against auto shooters. I know my way around a revolver and the 250's trigger still sucks IMO.

At one class I attended we had a Sig rep there showing off some Sig products. Off the record, he even told me the. 250 is a joke even to the engineers at the company. I asked him if he was going to convert me to a Sig shooter. He looked at the Glock in my duty holster and said "Not with this". He sure was right!
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
OP:  You have 1800 rounds.

You will learn to master that DAO trigger well within {even if you really can't shoot} 500 rounds.  Leaves you  way over 1200 rounds to really achieve something with!

I predict you won't get rid of a SIG P250 when the ammo is burned up.

You'll buy more ammo!!

Check out Buds and see if they still have any Bolivian Army contract overruns.  I got two of them for cheap.  Other outfits have screamin' deals on them, too.

I've owned the Stars and Tokarevs. I had three Stars in 9x19 and all three were jamamatics.  Toks are good guns but like the Stars they have positive firing pins and cannot be safely carried with a round in the chamber.   Leave them behind in the dustbin of history...
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#3]
ARCUS 98 DAC. Fun little BHP influenced but DA Detective style gun. They run ~$300.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The P250 is like every other gun out there. I'm sure you'll find someone who says their Hi-Point is the Holy Grail of the handgun world.

Back when I entered law enforcement my first agency issued old first generation S&W Sigma (SW40F). I was pissed and the day it was issued to me I went to the range with 500 rounds of my cast bullet reloads. It was problem free. I tracked the rounds through it and when I left the agency I had just over 8000 rounds through it with one failure to feed. No other malfunctions. While I was issued it I shot either that Sigma or others that I owned. None of the others in 9mm, .40 or .357 Sig ever malfunctioned. The triggers were heavy but like everything else, you can learn to shoot them well. I never qualified with anything but a perfect score.

My current department mandates Glocks in 9mm, either a 17 or 19. Since I'm not forced to carry the Sigma anymore they have all gone away. Not that they are horrible but there are much better guns out there. I'd put the P250 in that catagory.

And regarding a P250 being good for a revolver shooter, I have to throw the BS flag on that one too. I shoot S&W K-frame 2-1/2 and 3" snubs in IDPA, always get "Most Accurate" out of all divisions and either win the match overall or rank within the top 5 even against auto shooters. I know my way around a revolver and the 250's trigger still sucks IMO.

At one class I attended we had a Sig rep there showing off some Sig products. Off the record, he even told me the. 250 is a joke even to the engineers at the company. I asked him if he was going to convert me to a Sig shooter. He looked at the Glock in my duty holster and said "Not with this". He sure was right!
View Quote

You are the first person I have ever read {and I've read...I thought!!...every slam ever tossed at the guns I own or owned including BHP's, 2022's, 200-series SIG's, whatever, they all have haters} that spun up the line about the trigger not comparing to a good revolver trigger.  Maybe it is because it is so superior to any unmodified revolver DA trigger out there?  And THAT is commonly put forth by even those that do not prefer the gun!  Smith Performance Center revolvers come with 10-pound DA pulls compared to the 5.5-6 of the P250!

As for the "inside scoop"/"Off the record"...thing, I've heard the same horsecrap tossed out by "in the know, wink, wink" reps about almost every gun model I ever sold back when I managed a shop where we sold over 4000 guns a year!  SAKO's, Smiths, Weatherby's, Brownings, all of them had guys that were good at what they did...sold people on what they needed to sell and if they were any good at all they were good at reading customers. We all sold what we had to sell and left the easy sellers to sell themselves and.....ESPECIALLY models that have low profit margins like P250's.  What rep who makes a living on commission is going to push P250's???  HA!! A little lesson in the industry and economics takes care of that line.

What you have actually told us here is that you have utterly no experience with the model so you have to bring up a dead model that was one of the guns put in the grave by strong sellers like the P250.  You mix the two up because you have no knowledge of the gun you bash.  Granted, if you had any experience your descriptions would bear more accuracy than nonsense and like most you'd still own the gun.

C'mon, guys, rip on it if you like, but come to the table with at least a few facts or at least a few semi-believable personal anecdotes instead of hearsay and redirects to guns you actually know something about instead of tossing out lines about guns you have no experience with and with which you have no knowledge.

The "trigger isn't as good as a revolver" is the funniest line I've ever heard about a P250.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ed's Pawn in Georgia has LE turn-in 5906's for $249.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A used Beretta 92FS, 3rd Gen S&W 5906, maybe a Hi Power clone off Gun Broker?

Fuck
I just paid $369

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP:  You have 1800 rounds.

You will learn to master that DAO trigger well within {even if you really can't shoot} 500 rounds.  Leaves you  way over 1200 rounds to really achieve something with!

I predict you won't get rid of a SIG P250 when the ammo is burned up.

You'll buy more ammo!!

Check out Buds and see if they still have any Bolivian Army contract overruns.  I got two of them for cheap.  Other outfits have screamin' deals on them, too.

I've owned the Stars and Tokarevs. I had three Stars in 9x19 and all three were jamamatics.  Toks are good guns but like the Stars they have positive firing pins and cannot be safely carried with a round in the chamber.   Leave them behind in the dustbin of history...
View Quote

I have several 9mm guns already including a registered MAC. I already reload for 9mm.

Is the bolivian army contract overrun ammo or pistols?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Walther PPX $279
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:.

View Quote

Pistols.

For some reason they come with 2 mags and a hard plastic case and the price was something like 10 bucks cheaper than the regular factory offering of gun and one {I think} mag and cardboard box.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The criteria as stated was 'good shooter' and 'fun'.  Who said anything about cost?

How about.. S&W 929
View Quote

I like this.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Police trade in Glock 17 or a Sig P226 should work fine for you.
View Quote

I am not sure a Glock (factory barrel) would be the best choice to shoot cast bullets. I know people do it but Glock advises against it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pistols.

For some reason they come with 2 mags and a hard plastic case and the price was something like 10 bucks cheaper than the regular factory offering of gun and one {I think} mag and cardboard box.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pistols.

link?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You are the first person I have ever read {and I've read...I thought!!...every slam ever tossed at the guns I own or owned including BHP's, 2022's, 200-series SIG's, whatever, they all have haters} that spun up the line about the trigger not comparing to a good revolver trigger.  Maybe it is because it is so superior to any unmodified revolver DA trigger out there?  And THAT is commonly put forth by even those that do not prefer the gun!  Smith Performance Center revolvers come with 10-pound DA pulls compared to the 5.5-6 of the P250!

As for the "inside scoop"/"Off the record"...thing, I've heard the same horsecrap tossed out by "in the know, wink, wink" reps about almost every gun model I ever sold back when I managed a shop where we sold over 4000 guns a year!  SAKO's, Smiths, Weatherby's, Brownings, all of them had guys that were good at what they did...sold people on what they needed to sell and if they were any good at all they were good at reading customers. We all sold what we had to sell and left the easy sellers to sell themselves and.....ESPECIALLY models that have low profit margins like P250's.  What rep who makes a living on commission is going to push P250's???  HA!! A little lesson in the industry and economics takes care of that line.

What you have actually told us here is that you have utterly no experience with the model so you have to bring up a dead model that was one of the guns put in the grave by strong sellers like the P250.  You mix the two up because you have no knowledge of the gun you bash.  Granted, if you had any experience your descriptions would bear more accuracy than nonsense and like most you'd still own the gun.

C'mon, guys, rip on it if you like, but come to the table with at least a few facts or at least a few semi-believable personal anecdotes instead of hearsay and redirects to guns you actually know something about instead of tossing out lines about guns you have no experience with and with which you have no knowledge.

The "trigger isn't as good as a revolver" is the funniest line I've ever heard about a P250.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, you are really emotionally invested in your 250, huh?

And I don't know a good revolver trigger? Sure, Karl Sokol, who has built seven competition and carry revolvers for me, doesn't know how to build a gun, right? If you compare PC guns to Karl's work, you would see the current Performance Center offerings are only semi-custom guns that have been downgraded in quality since the old days of the PC, before the old time gunsmiths retired.

So, time to come up with another argument. I'm really sorry you are so offended by me not liking the 250 after shooting a few of them. I hate the POS and your love affair with them isn't going to change that. If it would make you feel better, bash something I own. It won't bother me because I LIKE THEM. Maybe you should adopt that attitude and not get your panties in a bunch over what I don't like?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pistols.

link?

Uhg.

I just checked and they are sold out of them.

Try the p250sig.com website, ask for availability.  I saw a thread on there that said they were selling for cheap on Gunbroker.  Or just post a thread on GD here asking best sale prices.

I noticed prices were higher than the last one I bought at the beginning of the summer but some guys on the forum said they picked them up for cheap.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And I don't know a good revolver trigger? Sure, Karl Sokol, who has built seven competition and carry revolvers for me, doesn't know how to build a gun, right? If you compare PC guns to Karl's work, you would see the current Performance Center offerings are only semi-custom guns that have been downgraded in quality since the old days of the PC, before the old time gunsmiths retired.

So, time to come up with another argument. I'm really sorry you are so offended by me not liking the 250 after shooting a few of them. I hate the POS and your love affair with them isn't going to change that. If it would make you feel better, bash something I own.
View Quote

That is REALLY funny and I figured you'd say something like that.

OF COURSE  Performance Center guns are semi-custom guns!  Like I've said before, you have to get one whale of a custom trigger job done on a revolver to match the P250 stock trigger.  THANK YOU for making my point for me!  

I really do not care if people hate the gun because to be frank, all the ignorant haters out there with no experience with the gun have seeded thread after thread on the internet with gibberish about guns they know nothing about and I can only imagine it has helped hold prices down!  So thank you again!  

I do however prefer to see legitimate criticism.  I mean if a guy just hates the trigger pull that's great.  Personal taste.  But to say it is not as good as an excellent revolver trigger is absurd and everyone knows that who has any experience with both the P250 and high quality revolvers.  THAT is one thing even the P250 haters agree on which is why I know you have zero experience to base your bashing on. All it takes is two seconds of dryfiring and a trigger scale and the facts are known.  You stand alone with your "critique".

I'm sure my old friends at Smith & Wesson, Art and Vito will agree!!

I don't bash modern pistols in general because there are so many good ones out there!!  Good grief what's to bash these days?  We are living in the heyday of superb semiautos.  We have never ever had more and better options for semiauto pistols than we have available to use right now.  Walther, SIG, Smith, HK, FN, Colt, Glock, Springfield, MANY models are so excellent they leave the past history in the dust.  Included in the best of them all is the P250.  

It looks like prices have crept up some since last spring but still a guy can get two whole guns for the price of one HK and a guy is getting two HK quality guns for that same prices.

Everybody likes something, as there are so many to like.  I've owned lots of them thru the years and only in recent time did I settle down to basically one system, the P250.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

Ordered, will be at my FFL on Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

OF COURSE  Performance Center guns are semi-custom guns!  Like I've said before, you have to get one whale of a custom trigger job done on a revolver to match the P250 stock trigger.  THANK YOU for making my point for me!  

I really do not care if people hate the gun because to be frank, all the ignorant haters out there with no experience with the gun have seeded thread after thread on the internet with gibberish about guns they know nothing about and I can only imagine it has helped hold prices down!  So thank you again!  

I do however prefer to see legitimate criticism.  I mean if a guy just hates the trigger pull that's great.  Personal taste.  But to say it is not as good as an excellent revolver trigger is absurd and everyone knows that who has any experience with both the P250 and high quality revolvers.  THAT is one thing even the P250 haters agree on which is why I know you have zero experience to base your bashing on. All it takes is two seconds of dryfiring and a trigger scale and the facts are known.  You stand alone with your "critique".

I don't bash modern pistols in general because there are so many good ones out there!!  Good grief what's to bash these days?  We are living in the heyday of superb semiautos.  We have never ever had more and better options for semiauto pistols than we have available to use right now.  Walther, SIG, Smith, HK, FN, Colt, Glock, Springfield, MANY models are so excellent they leave the past history in the dust.  Included in the best of them all is the P250.  

It looks like prices have crept up some since last spring but still a guy can get two whole guns for the price of one HK and a guy is getting two HK quality guns for that same prices.

Everybody likes something, as there are so many to like.  I've owned lots of them thru the years and only in recent time did I settle down to basically one system, the P250.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, time to come up with another argument. I'm really sorry you are so offended by me not liking the 250 after shooting a few of them. I hate the POS and your love affair with them isn't going to change that. If it would make you feel better, bash something I own.

Your emotions are interfering with your reading skills. I said the trigger is LOOOOOOONG if you go back and read my post. Look up the definitions of those two words and you might learn something. Yes it's smooth but way too long to be usable. And I spent years with DAO autos, all S&W 3rd Gens, with SHORT DAO triggers. If you say the length of pull of a 250 isn't longer than a Smith revolver, you're delusional.

And if people think the trigger is fine, why did Sig engineers try to fit a DA/SA sear into the assembly? And when they failed to fit one in there, why did Sig contract out to Bruce Gray to attempt to find a solution? Change a gun people like, or change a gun because people DIDN'T like the LOOOOOOONG trigger pull?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

Much better gun than a 250! Good choice.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
e LOOOOOOONG trigger pull?
View Quote

OP:

Hey, listen up,  A REVELATION!!!

Now we have it from the P250 expert who decides to shift his diatribe from the obvious indication of his lack of experience with the gun to a hopefully less obvious angle that the trigger is LOOOOOONG!

HAHAHA!

As if anyone ever suggested it was "1911 SHORT"?

Here'a bit of education, hawgleg, 1911's have a short trigger pull.  P250's have a long trigger pull.  SIG 200-series guns have SA pulls a little longer than 1911's and DA pulls far harder an and as long as the P250.  Wow, it took genius-level deductive skills to figure THAT out!??

I'm playing with you, hawgleg, and you know it.  Of course a DAO has a long trigger pull.  It is sort of that way by design.

Yes, OP, the trigger is long.  You know, long and smooth and light and with a predictable break and well, you know, like a superfine revolver break.

Oh, heck, try one at a rental outfit or something and you'll be able to weigh in on your own.

PS/ETA:  You don't kill small game and small varmints with a pistol that has a lousy trigger pull.  Long or short pull, we kill what we are shooting and long in the case of the P250 doesn't slow us down one bit.  Killed another skittish stock critter last Saturday {a delicious 100 pound butcher lamb} with a head shot from my P250 FS with Streamlight on it.  Whiners can whine, but we just keep shootin' and keepin the freezer filled.

Well, not with the ground squirrels!!  LOL.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:54:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

OP:

Now we have it from the P250 expert who decides to shift his diatribe from the obvious indication of his lack of experience with the gun to a hopefully less obvious angle that the trigger is LOOOOOONG!

HAHAHA!

Here'a bit of education, hawgleg, 1911's have a short trigger pull.  P250's have a long trigger pull.  SIG 200-series guns have SA pulls a little longer than 1911's and DA pulls far harder an and as long as the P250.  Wow, it took genius-level deductive skills to figure THAT out!??

I'm playing with you, hawgleg, and you know it.  Of course a DAO has a long trigger pull.  It is sort of that way by design.

Yes, OP, the trigger is long.  You know, long and smooth and light and with a predictable break and well, you know, like a superfine revolver break.

Oh, heck, try one at a rental outfit or something and you'll be able to weigh in on your own.

PS/ETA:  You don't kill small game and small varmints with a pistol that has a lousy trigger pull.  Long or short pull, we kill what we are shooting and long in the case of the P250 doesn't slow us down one bit.  Killed another skittish stock critter last Saturday {a delicious 100 pound butcher lamb} with a head shot from my P250 FS with Streamlight on it.  Whiners can whine, but we just keep shootin' and keepin the freezer filled.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
e LOOOOOOONG trigger pull?

OP:

HAHAHA!

Something we agree on. Poorly designed DAO autos have long trigger pulls. Designs that engineers spent a little time on don't. The 3rd Gen S&W DAO autos come to mind. Not the TSW-Series, the true 3rd Gen, before Smith decided to save money and use the same frames and slides for their DA/SA and DAO models.

Smith's design uses the action of the slide to cock the hammer half way, resulting in a shorter trigger pull. Now if Sig did that with the 250 so the trigger pull was as smooth as it is now but a reasonable length of pull, I would retract everything I've said here.

I don't have to go rent a 250 if I want to shoot one. A friend has one, only because someone gave it to him as payment of a debt. But the fact is I don't like the long pull, I don't want to have to train myself to shoot something, so I'll just pass. Honestly, I can take any handgun someone hands me and qualify with it. I have a side job brokering LE trade-in handguns and long guns for an LE distributor and instead of cash I get paid in guns, ammo, gear, clothing, basically whatever they have that I want. Over the past 12 years of doing that, it's allowed me to own everything that I want that's come through the shop. When I was on my S&W auto loader kick, I owned 28 different models of them at one point. Same went for Sigs (yes, that includes SigPros, too), HKs, Berettas, Glocks, Smith and Colt revolvers, Walthers, etc. I have a file of almost 200 guns that I've owned, spent some time with, and traded or sold, and kept what I like and works for me.

I know you like the 250, but I'd take most of the guns I have listed over one any day. For me it's Smith wheel guns, mostly K-Frames with barrels 3" or shorter and Glocks for autos. There are plenty of Glock haters out there. And guess what, I don't give a shit. I like them. Maybe you should calm down and not care that I don't like the long trigger pull, longer than any Smith or Colt revolver I own, on your 250?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:01:13 AM EDT
[#20]
OP, you chose wisely. S&W 3rd gen guns are some of the best and most underrated guns out there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:17:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:. Maybe you should calm down and not care that I don't like the long trigger pull, longer than any Smith or Colt revolver I own, on your 250?
View Quote

No calming necessary.

You load your posts with self-conscious defenses in order to pretend to have knowledge you don't, and mix opinion with fact and pretend it is all the latter.  Your post here about trigger pulls is another fine example.  Again, you stand alone in describing the P250 pull as poorly designed and whatnot as it is a consensus in the industry that it is one of if not the finest DA pulls ever.

Have an opinion!  Feel free, but your lame attempts to create the impression you know what you are talking about is what dooms your posts.   Opinions don't need any argument.  They are free to have whatever they are and I have no argument with them.  If you HATE the gun, so what?  Othes here didn't like the gun but they haven't for the most part rambled on with blithering falsification of facts as you have.

Simple as that.

As for the OP, he has a few good suggestions from several folks here.  A cheap Smith 5906 isn't a bad gun!  {A P250 is better!   }

I really have no more to say on the subject as I think I've made my point clear.  The OP can research the issue himself if he is interested in the gun.  He can decide who is correct between you and me on the issues!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

How much was shipping?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No calming necessary.

You load your posts with self-conscious defenses in order to pretend to have knowledge you don't, and mix opinion with fact and pretend it is all the latter.  Your post here about trigger pulls is another fine example.  Again, you stand alone in describing the P250 pull as poorly designed and whatnot as it is a consensus in the industry that it is one of if not the finest DA pulls ever.

Have an opinion!  Feel free, but your lame attempts to create the impression you know what you are talking about is what dooms your posts.   Opinions don't need any argument.  They are free to have whatever they are and I have no argument with them.  If you HATE the gun, so what?  Othes here didn't like the gun but they haven't for the most part rambled on with blithering falsification of facts as you have.

Simple as that.

As for the OP, he has a few good suggestions from several folks here.  A cheap Smith 5906 isn't a bad gun!  {A P250 is better!   }

I really have no more to say on the subject as I think I've made my point clear.  The OP can research the issue himself if he is interested in the gun.  He can decide who is correct between you and me on the issues!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:. Maybe you should calm down and not care that I don't like the long trigger pull, longer than any Smith or Colt revolver I own, on your 250?

No calming necessary.

Simple as that.

Like I said buddy, calm down. I state my opinion on the P250 and you get all worked up about my opinion. I've never seen anyone as emotionally invested in their favorite firearm's reputation as you. If it really bothers you that much, I apologize that Sig didn't design a pistol that I prefer over others, because of a long trigger pull. I honestly can't believe that my opinion on a trigger pull, which, according to you goes against everybody else on the face of the planet, bothers you that much. Relax. It's just a gun. Think about it, if I don't buy one, it's one more for you, OK?

False facts? I don't like the long trigger. There's my fact. I don't know what's false about that. Do you really think that I do like it, have a safe full of them and I'm lying about it?

Emotions buddy, check them. If you really are old enough to own a pistol, act like it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#24]
hawgle:  Now stated much like that and you wouldn't have gotten spanked in the first place.  Your opinion is just that.

It was the falsifying of facts that needed to be addressed, that's all.

As for your opinions about the 250 or any other gun, I have no opinion!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Good choice OP
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good choice OP
View Quote

Actually, it IS a good choice. Like I said before, there is no need to go ancient and obsolete when more modern pistols can be had that are really excellent as many makes and models are.  For the price, that is hard to beat.  Still should be mags and support for it tho he might want to get with Smith and do some poking around to put up some few spares just to be sure.  Most folks who have them like them and he might take a longterm shine to the gun as well.  Smith is good about support but keeping a few extras around is never a bad idea.

I think you will like the pistol OP!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
hawgle:  Now stated much like that and you wouldn't have gotten spanked in the first place.  Your opinion is just that.

It was the falsifying of facts that needed to be addressed, that's all.

As for your opinions about the 250 or any other gun, I have no opinion!
View Quote

Again, you're calling my opinion I posted false facts. Don't worry, you defended the honor of your maiden.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How much was shipping?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

How much was shipping?

$20
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted: Don't worry, you defended the honor of your maiden.
View Quote

OK, just so we have that straight!!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top