Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2014 9:52:39 AM EDT
im in search of a tan Canik tp 9 ... where are some of the places that guns can be bought online ( other then buds ) and shipped to a local gun dealer.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Classicfirearms, CDNN, and Centerfire Systems all sell those I think
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#2]
gen2 is coming soon... i'd wait if i were you.
better looks, takes beretta m9 mags, reworked trigger...  looks like canik's ready to play with the big boys.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually already own one... i was considering a second but have been unable to find one instock at buds ( which is where i got the last one ).
   so the new ones will be able to take Beretta m9 mags ? does the M9 already run 18 round Mags ?
I thought they were only 15 rounders ? The one thing i wish my canik had stock would be night sights...but perhaps ill change them out at a later date.
Thanks for the help...ill check the other sites for whats in-stock
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
better looks, takes beretta m9 mags, reworked trigger...  looks like canik's ready to play with the big boys.
View Quote

still $299?  I may be in on that then....
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MRSP of the new version is $399, so it will definitely be in the mid to low $300's
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#6]
seems j&g in prescott az has them 309.00 in tan.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just checked their website.  All they have now is the stingray model in tan.  
Ill keep looking around.    I have also considered springing for a cz 75b.  But those are a bit more pricey
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ill keep looking around.    I have also considered springing for a cz 75b.  But those are a bit more pricey
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is their warehouse website, it does not reflect what's in their store as you can see one thing being in stock and drive down asking for it and it's at another warehouse (not in Prescott), and what's there at the store might not be advertised on their page.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#9]
where are you getting this info BTW?  Link?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
where are you getting this info BTW?  Link?
View Quote
I live 10 minutes away from J&G in Prescott. I saw they had Buffalo Bore .357 180 hard cast and some CM Power Mags on hand through their website and instead of paying for an outrageous shipping, especially since I live close by, took a drive, waited, asked, and then I was schooled about how their website reflects whats on hand at their warehouses, and not their storefront.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I really want this gun as a truck gun / range toy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

meh, there is better option for the same price (or cheaper) that don't suffer from that ridiculous trigger.  Seriously, it is awful.  Go to a Gander Mountain or Cabelas if you have one nearby and try one.  It is the stupidest design I've ever felt.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

meh, there is better option for the same price (or cheaper) that don't suffer from that ridiculous trigger.  Seriously, it is awful.  Go to a Gander Mountain or Cabelas if you have one nearby and try one.  It is the stupidest design I've ever felt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm, that's interesting. Hopefully the new one is improved then.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#14]
it can't be any worse, that's for sure
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 6:25:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait two months, J&G will have them in stock again.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Tan is a discontinued color for the original (Gen1) TP9.    But, there may still be some on shelves out there....

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 8:05:06 AM EDT
[#17]
http://www.slickguns.com/product/canik55-tp-9-semi-auto-pistol-9mm-para-desert-finish-hg2846d-n-30999-free-shipping
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I want the SA in tan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top