Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 7:11:14 AM EDT
I ran across this on Ebay, not much on google that i could find. I read some of the Ebay feedback, all of which was positive, and for the price and free shipping, I decided to FO and give it a try for a G19 model. The only thing i have to compare it to, is my crossbreed supertuck, which i dont expect it to hold a candle to, but how different can it be? i chunk of leather with some kydex. I can already see that there is no cant adjustment though. If anyone gives a crap, I can post pics when i get it, and a little AAR after i test it for a bit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONCEALED-CONCEPT-INSIDE-THE-WAIST-BAND-GUN-HOLSTER-IWB-CONCEAL-CARRY-HOLSTER-/281313738959

Thoughts? its 35 bucks. if it sucks, at least i didnt spend 90 plus shipping and wait a few months.

Ok so for those few of you who give a crap, here is some pics of the holster:

It seems to be of good quality, and is comfortable, holds my glock tightly so far. The belt clips are really tight, and hold well. I do wish the leather was a little bit stiffer, but that is my only complaint so far. Ive only wore it a couple times, so i guess time will tell. One other little tidbit: a couple days after i received this, I got another one in the mail. Since I only ordered and paid for one, I contacted the seller, and told him about it. He asked if I would please send it back to him, and he would send me a pre paid envelope to do so, which i got yesterday. He also included a free concealed concepts hat with the envelope, which was a big surprise, and i think speaks volumes about this guy and his company. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I am interested in hearing about it.....
I ordered a Alien Gear IWB myself.... $30 shipped and alot of good reviews on them, I will try it out.

Good luck and post up pics too.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am interested in hearing about it.....
I ordered a Alien Gear IWB myself.... $30 shipped and alot of good reviews on them, I will try it out.

Good luck and post up pics too.
View Quote

Alien Gear is supposed to be G2G. You only paid 30 for it? from where? ima be pissed if i coulda got an alien gear for cheaper...but im sure they have a much longer lead time as well.

ETA: nevermind i found the price. I swear last time i checked their site they cost more than that. oh well. I dont think you will be disappointed with it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Straight from the homepage-

http://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/alien-gear-products/alien-gear-cloak-tuck-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html

I take it back... it was $29 before shipping,
But, I have not got mine yet..... still waiting on a shipping notice (ordered 11 JUL)
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#4]
yeah i saw that after i replied. i dont think you will be disappointed.  I hope im not with the holster i bought. should be here next week.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been using the crossbreed supertuck for a couple years with great success.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#6]
bump...gotta say im sorta surprised that nobody else has any experience....hope i didnt find a turd in the rough instead of a diamond
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#7]
AG is a site sponsor here, I have heard good things about them, I think I will order one for my g19 one day
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I appreciate the replies, but this particular thread was NOT supposed to be about Alien Gear. I know they are great holsters. I was asking if anyone has any experience at all with Concealed Concepts.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok so small update - nobody seems to give two shits about this, but ive got money invested so i do Shipping was lightning fast. I ordered friday night, and the holster was in my hand monday afternoon. This is only from Cali to Utah, but still. Kudos for an ebay order to ship so damn fast. Ill post pics when i get a sec to do it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#10]
please post some pics I would like to check it out
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:12:22 AM EDT
[#11]
There are many iwb holsters better than crossbreed
Alien gear for one
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
please post some pics I would like to check it out
View Quote

I definitely will post some pics. Just gotta find 5 spare minutes to take a few.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are many iwb holsters better than crossbreed
Alien gear for one
View Quote

I didnt say i was per se looking for a better holster than a crossbreed, i just said i didnt want to wait for so long and pay double for one. I have a crossbreed holster that I absolutely love, and I would recommend them to anyone. This was just me asking others if they have any experience with the concealed concepts brand of products. Looks like the thread will be turning into a mini-review of them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#14]
bump for update and pics!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Very interested to see how you like the holster. Just came across this thread after seeing them on eBay. Looks nice so far. What is your typical dress? Button shirt, t-shirt, etc. Comfort level while seated/driving? Leather hot against your side in the summer (general comment about cross-breed style holsters I guess)?

Thinking about making the plunge for my P938, but would like a little feedback first. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Well I tried one LIKE that. Now it was a lot rougher leather on the skin side so take that into consideration. I thought it sucked.

Did not like the belt clips showing in the back. Did not like the feel of the rough leather. It was not comfortable.

Went with the full Kydex IWB holster, single clip, and think it is great

Hey it's free advice so it worth what you paid for it.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:33:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I've never understood the concept of the thick leather backing with a IWB holster. I've been carrying IWB for 22 years from a small revolvers to a full size FNH 45 in a regular kydex  IWB holster. The extra thickness of the leather is what you don't want in a holster that's going to ride inside your waistband. I know what works for one might not work for another- but it's still an IWB holster and thinner is better for this style of carry. School me guys on why this works for you
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:36:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've never understood the concept of the thick leather backing with a IWB holster. I've been carrying IWB for 22 years from a small revolvers to a full size FNH 45 in a regular kydex  IWB holster. The extra thickness of the leather is what you don't want in a holster that's going to ride inside your waistband. I know what works for one might not work for another- but it's still an IWB holster and thinner is better for this style of carry. School me guys on why this works for you
View Quote

Comfort
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top