Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2014 5:58:26 AM EDT
I can't seem to find any good deals on Police Trade in G19's  - Anyone know of any?
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Summitgunborker

But he is on vacation until end of month

Sometimes AIM gets them.  

But most trade ins these days will be G22's.

Glock 19 trade ins go fast.   I'd just buy a new Gen 4.   They are only like $500

Link Posted: 7/14/2014 6:17:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Join the GSSF, sign up for two years, immediately you get a certificate to buy a Blue Label Glock. I paid right at $425.00 otd for mine.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 6:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Join the GSSF, sign up for two years, immediately you get a certificate to buy a Blue Label Glock. I paid right at $425.00 otd for mine.
View Quote

How much does it cost to join?
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it ran me $60.00 for both years.  They will send me another certificate next year too.  Including that fee, I actually will actually pay $450.00 each for two new glocks.  

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it ran me $60.00 for both years.  They will send me another certificate next year too.  Including that fee, I actually will actually pay $450.00 each for two new glocks.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would think the G19 would cost more than the g17 is there a reason why the 17 costs more?
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Are both glocks the same gens?  the gen 4 ones here cost more than the gen 3 equilvilent models probably because they come with more mags
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are both glocks the same gens?  the gen 4 ones here cost more than the gen 3 equilvilent models probably because they come with more mags
View Quote

Blue labels Glocks will come with the same # of mags.  Glock's pricing for 9mm/.40 is the same no matter if you get a 26 or a 17.  It goes higher for .45s and the long slides.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#8]
LE trade in 19's have never been common.  What few show up disappear almost overnight.  Used 19's of any persuasion are rare.  People just don't sell them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#10]
equipment exchange

I saw this on the EE yesterday...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#11]
There are some police trade-in Glock 19,17 and 22 availble on Dansammo as of 7/23.  

Check it out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:00:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There is a reason for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...  Used 19's of any persuasion are rare.  People just don't sell them.

There is a reason for that.

The one and only used 19 I have seen in the last ten years, I bought.  Hadn't even thought about a 19 until I stumbled across one at the show.  $350 with new springs, why yes I think I need a 19.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top