Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2010 10:48:09 AM EDT
Idk if this is gonna piss anyone off but i was just wondering what Glock junkies thoughts were on the DB 380?
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
It's plastic, black and striker fired; that's where the similarities end.
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's plastic, black and striker fired; that's where the similarities end.

And it field strips the same.
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Lots of reported problems.  They say they're better now but still sketchy.  That said, I still want one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lots of reported problems.  They say they're better now but still sketchy.  That said, I still want one.

Mine has been nothing but problems.  It's at the factory right now, I've requested it be replaced but we'll have to wait and see.

I love the gun and really want it to work.
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Was this after your break in? Mine was having problems but just after 200 rounds it startin workin!
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was this after your break in? Mine was having problems but just after 200 rounds it startin workin!

I couldn't even get anywhere near 200rds through it.  After the first 35 rounds it went to crap on me, and was promptly sent back to Diamondback on there dime.

Got it back and after another 50-60 it started doing the same thing.

The block with the rear rails is really loose in the frame, hopefully that's the problem.

I own or have owned an LCP, KT P32, KT P3AT, Kahr P380, Ruger LCP, Taurus TCP, Sig P238 and S&W Bodyguard .380; out of all of them the Diamondback feels the best in my hands and would be the one I would carry if it worked.  For now i'll stick with my second choice the Bodyguard.

For the record, I don't have a .380 fetish, I build holster for a living.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top