Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2017 10:29:42 AM EDT
I'm about to go through a minor overhaul of my surplus HP after a few extraction issues at the range.
High on my list are some springs, and I may pick up a couple of spare small parts while I'm at it.

If possible I'd prefer to stick with OEM, has anyone done business with the Browning factory parts department? Or is there a better, more economical way of getting what I'm looking for?
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Browning Hi-Power OEM parts ordered directly from Browning are usually cheaper than going through other sources. Not all the parts, but majority of them. I only use OEM in my Hi-Powers. Call the 1-800 number and order over the phone. Hassle free. Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Browning Hi-Power OEM parts ordered directly from Browning are usually cheaper than going through other sources. Not all the parts, but majority of them. I only use OEM in my Hi-Powers. Call the 1-800 number and order over the phone. Hassle free. Good luck.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I'll get on that.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Update: parts came through this week. I'm impressed with the care they've taken to include every individual part/spring into a separate mini envelope.

I'd recommend the factory's customer service, for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top