Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2016 11:26:14 AM EDT
I picked up a Charles Daly Hi Power clone that was supposed to take Novak 1911 Sights. It came with XS Big Dot sights which I don't like so I picked up a set of Trijicon Novak Cut 1911 Night Sights. I was able to get the old sights off with a universal sight pusher. The rear Trijicon sight fits but is too loose (I'll need to pick up a screw to hold it in place) but the dimensions are off a bit on the front sight. I've already peened the metal on the front sight a bit and need to stop attempting installation before I seriously damage something.

Who could I send the slide to (complete or stripped, maybe they can sight it in if I send it complete?) to correctly install the front sight?
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Novak's.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 3:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Call them? Their website is very basic. Any clue what I'd be looking at for cost?
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I called Novak and they won't install 3rd party sights... Anyone know of someone else who might do it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I called Novak and they won't install 3rd party sights... Anyone know of someone else who might do it?
View Quote

Call Don at Action Works or ask him in the hi power sub section of the 1911 forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top