Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2016 5:05:25 AM EDT
My Israeli HP sights are tiny and worn down.  Seriously, it looks like someone sanded off half of the front sight.  What are my options for replacement sights?  The rear sight sort of looks fixed so I'm not even sure if I can take it off.... are there any major differences in the sights available for different hi powers?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:15:11 AM EDT
[#1]
did you notice this thread?  seems relevant to your interests.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan to put a set of Heinie Slant Pro sights on my late '40s Hi Power. Not cheap with installation, but worth it in my book.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe the best option is to send your slide to Novak, have them cut and install sights....I believe the price is VERY reasonable. Worth looking into.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe the best option is to send your slide to Novak, have them cut and install sights....I believe the price is VERY reasonable. Worth looking into.
View Quote

This is the correct answer to your problem.  It was also the answer to my problem.

to->

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Upgrade the safety while you are at it?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Upgrade the safety while you are at it?
View Quote

Aww, you're cute when you're trying to be edgy...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top