Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2016 7:00:14 PM EDT
I found this Industria Argentina FM-95 in a local LGS today someone had on consignment....$256.00 OTD.

It's the later one with the M1911 looking front end.

Had it been stock it would have been a good price but this one was reworked.....In a very good way.

* Reworked trigger & safety.......Very nice.

* RDIH slide release.

* Extended mag release.

* Shallow V fixed rear and big dot front sights. (Both are A marked, I don't know the manufacturer)

* Parked in a satin black.

* Light and tasteful stippling on fore-strap and back-strap done before the park job.

* Full checkered walnut "slim" stocks from a unknown manufacturer. (I might replace those)

* In the white polished trigger, hammer sides, extractor, trigger pin, and safety....It really sets it off.

* Mag safety removed.

I took it down to my range to test it for function and ran three mags of mixed 115gr ball, 124gr ball, and a few hydro-shocks. No issues.

I was surprised at how well the sights work. Very fast on target and plenty accurate at 15 yards.

I don't know who did the work.

Link Posted: 1/20/2016 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Well you got yourself a sweet deal there. Very good price and they are nice quality pistols. Compatible with most Hi-Power parts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't replace the stocks. Those look nice and are comfortable and functional.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top