Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2015 8:16:45 AM EDT
With all of these surplus Hi Powers coming in. I want a frame to build a FM Detective. Got the slide and playing musical chairs with my frame right now. Just want to get a beater Hi Power sell the original slide, and redo the frame to match the Argie Slide.

Any help please.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#1]
So, are you wanting an Argie frame to go with it or any frame that will fit? You may have to go with an entire pistol (cheap). Somewhat difficult to find just a frame. Gunbroker and Armslist of course are good sites to find frames and/or whole pistols. Also, check out the Browning Hi-Power section on the 1911 Forum. Lot of knowledgeable folks on there. Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So, are you wanting an Argie frame to go with it or any frame that will fit? You may have to go with an entire pistol (cheap). Somewhat difficult to find just a frame. Gunbroker and Armslist of course are good sites to find frames and/or whole pistols. Also, check out the Browning Hi-Power section on the 1911 Forum. Lot of knowledgeable folks on there. Good luck!
View Quote
Looking to get a surplus hi power and using the frame. Doesn't have to be an Argie. Could be an Israeli Surplus Belgian made gun.

Looking to simply sell off the slide of what ever comes on the cheap donor gun. I see all these posts about cheap surplus hi powers. I don't see where they're coming from.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I may be interested in the top end, if reasonably priced
Cole's Dist is where some folks get there Israeli BHPs
here is a cheaper fake FN
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I may be interested in the top end, if reasonably priced
Cole's Dist is where some folks get there Israeli BHPs
here is a cheaper FN
View Quote

That second one is an FEG counterfeit not FN, not sure if that matters to him just throwing that out there.  

Coles has a lot of FN hi powers with replacement slides and barrels for cheaper than all matching ones, so if you just want the frame I would look for that.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a stripped FEG frame. Cheap. IM me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have a stripped FEG frame. Cheap. IM me.
View Quote
Sorry for the late reply...

IM sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top