Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2015 11:42:00 PM EDT
I request your help! I am having my lettering, and this crest re-engraved, but I can't seem to find any good pictures of the crest,

This: Link to Imgur Gallery of ones I have found, They all seem to obscure the bottom portion or are much too small

http://imgur.com/a/HhIdB

I have combed the internet, 1911 forum, arfcom, and many others. But... None can get a decent amount of detail.

If you have one, and can get me a good stark contrasted photo, as close to a line drawing as possible, I'll buy you a Team Membership. Or Beer.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]

ETA this one seems to be the original....

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:13:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the effort.
The idea is to get a photo of someone's slide, with the same engraving, or stamp.

ETA:

I have found these, but they don't give the engraver enough to go off of apparently.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:16:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck, I couldn't find any
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:40:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Take him the 2nd one I posted up, then get him to freehand the shield around it... worth a shot
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]

is a former gun endowment in the Buenos Aires Provincial Police, that is their shield, is an original Belgian pistol, with an internal extractor, a very good model of weapon and appreciated by its users
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#6]
How much would one of these FN examples(Argentina) go for if it was in excellent condition?   The one I am looking at has the same crest.  Also has matching serial numbered magazine.   Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much would one of these FN examples(Argentina) go for if it was in excellent condition?   The one I am looking at has the same crest.  Also has matching serial numbered magazine.   Thanks!
View Quote
If truly in NRA excellent condition....$600+
But many of these Argentine imports have been refinished......$400-$450.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, he wants $700.....think I will pass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top