Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:45:57 PM EDT
https://youtu.be/x9FqsBFQKEM

I haven't bought a kydex holster for it (them) yet.

As you can see in the video, no issues with hammer bite, or at least not severe enough to where it drew blood.

The hammer did leave an impression in the web of my hand though.

I thought it grouped well enough.  Those were my handholds/reloads.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
that group looked good to me nice shooting.as far as hammer bite goes i bobbed my hammer back 3 lines have done this on over a dozen hps in our group and has never caused any issues with primers also tried the round hammers some of them bite pretty hard also.your handloads shot really well keep it up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sir!

I did some tweaks to the video, in editing, so now it should come up in HD.

Try clicking the gear shaped icon below the YouTube "screen", then select quality, then click on 1080HD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcniAfQDID8&feature=youtu.be

Let me know if that looks better resolution wise.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice shooting. You got some big mitts do you not get hammer bite?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#4]
The hammer just squeezes that web part of my hand.

The older versions of Glocks are really bad.  After like 4 shots with a Glock 22, my hand would be bleeding.

I have not shot  Gen 4 Glock yet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Took a couple of lines off this hammer with a side to side swipe motion.  Less is more as you can always take more off.

Link Posted: 5/31/2015 3:09:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top