Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2014 6:04:48 PM EDT
Its in VCG with sytrofoam box but missing its paper sleeve. Kicker is that its SN7. But is it like a second issue or something?  Guy wants to trade it for a rifle I have $500 in.

ETA: Its a copy by precision small arms made after 1984 :(
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought an origional Colt, no box, only a nick in a wooden grip, made in 1926 for $350
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
It has been refinished. The edges are rounded on the slide, both the roll stamp and the edges of the slide itself. All those zeros make me leary as well. Pass on it is my opinion. Look up baby brownings on Google and check some of the pics. You will see what I am talking about when comparing the stamps and edges.

ETA:

I just saw what you added at the bottom of the post. Glad you caught it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top