Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 5:21:05 PM EDT
I just bought this one on the E&E for $400.  I have to put off an AK project for several months but it will be worth it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice one.  What's E&E?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice one.  What's E&E?
View Quote

Equipment exchange.  It's a part of this site.  Look in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Equipment exchange.  It's a part of this site.  Look in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice one.  What's E&E?

Sorry,  I know about our EE.  I guess I've just never seen it described as E&E.  I thought it might be some new site I didn't know about.  Thanks for clarifying.

As you can see from my feedback count, I've spent way too much time and money on our EE.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks nice, OP. I've currently got 7 different HPs on my Gunbroker watch list, trying not to hit "Buy it Now" on a couple. I've got an itch to buy a beater and do an overhaul/refinish and put it into carry rotation. I don't need another pistol, but I sure have come to love Hi Powers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#5]
There is no reason to stop loving Hi Powers!
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Loving you...is easy...cuz you're BEAUTIFUL!
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
never stop
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:00:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I need another BHP. badly
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#9]
If anyone's considering one of Cole's Israeli FN's on gunbroker, you should get one while the gettings still good.

He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.  I just bought another all matching FN mkIII from him, that I selected after carefully looking through a couple hundred guns.

There's still quite a few good mkII's, but the III's there's only a handful of nice matching ones left.  Even at the $450 and up price range, there are a lot of mismatched replacement slides and generally beat up looking ones
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:44:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If anyone's considering one of Cole's Israeli FN's on gunbroker, you should get one while the gettings still good.

He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.  I just bought another all matching FN mkIII from him, that I selected after carefully looking through a couple hundred guns.

There's still quite a few good mkII's, but the III's there's only a handful of nice matching ones left.  Even at the $450 and up price range, there are a lot of mismatched replacement slides and generally beat up looking ones
View Quote
glad I got mine

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#11]
could you point couple guns fromCole's that you think they are good deal?

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't agree with you more. I'm a glock man now, both at work and play, but when I went to SF weapons training in the 1988 (when the glock was a brand new "fad", and they weren't even in the inventory) I met and instantly fell in love with the BHP. It was the first auto I purchased-in fact it was the first thing I purchased after I graduated. I still own several and will always love them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top