Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 11:21:51 PM EDT
I will be picking up my Belgian BHP 9mm this weekend, and have begun looking for additional magazines to the one which came with the pistol.  I have found commercial magazines manufactured by ProMag and MecGar, Browning Hi-Power factory magazines (phosphate finish) at CDNN, and references to "new, unissued Asian Military clips for 1935 Hi Power, its descendants, and FEG clones (poorly  " at $23@ in quantities of three or more.

As the Canadian military is replacing the Mk. 1 (BHP by Inglis Ltd of Canada) for a plastic fantastic gun, I would have expected to find lots of Inglis magazines available on the Canadian surplus market.  No such luck.........

I really don't want to spend the price of the pistol on various manufacturers' magazines, only to discover, as most of you already know, that they are crap (poorly made and unreliable).

Any recommendations on Hi-Power magazines and sources (including prices)?

rusty musket

"No matter where you go, there you are."   Buckaroo Banzai

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Greg Cote's mecgar mags have been flawless for me
YMMV
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top