Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 5:09:42 PM EDT
Need a new barrel for my MKIII. Browning does not have them, Brownells does not have them, Midway does not have them. Only company that will have them in September is Bar-Sto so I have one on order. Anyone have one in a BHP? What if anything is required to fit it? Bar-Sto says it is semi fit.

Vince
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Need a new barrel for my MKIII. Browning does not have them, Brownells does not have them, Midway does not have them. Only company that will have them in September is Bar-Sto so I have one on order. Anyone have one in a BHP? What if anything is required to fit it? Bar-Sto says it is semi fit.

Vince
View Quote
They could fit it if you don't have a gunsmith available to do it. Not a free service. I almost bought one years ago, they were out of stock. When they informed me they were available, I lost the urge. They are great barrels, you'll be satisfied.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Great product.. Pay to have it properly installed by someone who knows hi-powers.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Check with Cylinder & Slide and Jim Garthwaite.  One of them may have barrels and can fit them too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
My stock MKIII barrel is more accurate than my Barsto. The tighter twist of the factory barrel helps I think.

BTW Don Williams installed mine, so it has nothing to do with installation.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Vince if you go the Bar-Sto route, have them fit it and then it's their problem.  I've almost always heard that guy's who bought their barrels were very happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top