Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2016 5:22:47 PM EDT
</a>" />

After a lengthy wait, my CMR30 finally came in and now the set is complete.
Haven't fired the CMR yet, Will post pics and any issues that may arise. I've had zero issues with the PMR. I hope the same for the carbine.
I'm stoked!

Range update:

I fired two boxes of 40 gr. CCI Maxi Mag HP's. I only loaded the mags to 28 as the only issue I had was chambering the first round on a fully loaded mag.
If you can see the target (sorry for the zoomed in cell pic) the cluster was approx 25+ rounds at 25 yds. I waited for a spot to open up on the 100 yd range but it didn't happen. I'll show pics of that when I go again.
No issues other than stripping the first round off of a topped off mag. I suspect that will fix itself when the mags break in a bit.
I'm perfectly happy with its consistency. Trigger is fairly smooth, I'm thinking it'll smooth out with more range time.
Helluvalotta fun!

Link Posted: 6/14/2016 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Taking the picture is the easy part. Trying to remember how to post it is a bitch!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a bunch of WMR ammo and thinking about getting a CMR.
If any of you have fired your CMR can we get a range report?

Posting pics here Im thinkin it has to go thru a host like photobucket. Its the long way around but thats all I know.
Might be time for ar15.com to upgrade.

VonBark
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, at least your bolt hold open didn't break on the first trip out. Mine just went for the first time yesterday, several others have gone through multiple parts over at thektog.org. I wish they would just send me the piece instead of having to send in the whole rifle.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, at least your bolt hold open didn't break on the first trip out. Mine just went for the first time yesterday, several others have gone through multiple parts over at thektog.org. I wish they would just send me the piece instead of having to send in the whole rifle.
View Quote

That sucks, and the inconvenience of having to ship your rifle back, but! they will upgrade any parts that may have been improved upon.
My only breakage was my doing. In my pics you'll notice the barrel extension that is gone in the range pic? I spun the barrel out of the reciever block trying to get that monstrosity off... I sent my CMR back in pieces and they sent it back assembled and (I assume) upgraded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top