Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:45:39 AM EDT
Picked up a PMR-30 for $400 at my local shop in december. This gun does everything I want it to do. 500 rounds through it so far and no malfunctions, reliability was my main concern before I bought it.(Have used CCI and Winchester ammo) It shoots right at my point of aim and spits out those wmr rounds like it means business. It is not difficult to break down or re-assmble which is good for cleaning. The gun is so light, even when fully loaded with 30 rounds, it takes some getting used to. This is my first Kel-tec experience and so far, so good.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Picked up a PMR-30 for $400 at my local shop in december. This gun does everything I want it to do. 500 rounds through it so far and no malfunctions, reliability was my main concern before I bought it.(Have used CCI and Winchester ammo) It shoots right at my point of aim and spits out those wmr rounds like it means business. It is not difficult to break down or re-assmble which is good for cleaning. The gun is so light, even when fully loaded with 30 rounds, it takes some getting used to. This is my first Kel-tec experience and so far, so good.
View Quote

:(

Can't find 10 round mags for my non-free state... can't find anyone who will pin mags for me out of state and ship them to me...
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I like mine too-
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Received my PMR-30 a few days before Christmas 2013.  I had money down for 5 months before it finally came.  It was worth the wait.  It shoots very reliably (without break-in) right out of the box.  Very accurate and what a sweet trigger!  My friend who is retired federal law-enforcement can believe how sweet the trigger is.  It's better than the high-end +1,200 guns.

Plan to purchase a total of 3-4 more for safe keeping.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I love mine and still amazed at the looks I get when I'm at the range.  The muzzle blast and loud bang has everyone looking and are surprised to find out it is only a .22!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top