Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2013 10:10:14 PM EDT
I have two PMR-30's on the way (will be here in 6-8 weeks)  Ordered from a major Sporting Goods Company.  Had to pay 100% down in advance ($499.99 / gun).  They have (40) PMR-30's on order.

Already stocking-up on 22 magnum.    Happy-Days-Are-Here-Again !
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 11:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Do elaborate...you found a place to place an order with a reasonable and accurate delivery date?  WHERE?....PLLLLLEEEEEEEZ!
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My two PMR-30's are on order at Scheels All Sports.  They are a sporting goods chain located in the Midwest.   See attached link.    The Scheels store that has (40) PMR-30's coming is located in Fargo North Dakota.   I paid for my two PMR-30's at local Scheels store.  The guns will be shipped from Fargo when they arrive.  Both were paid for in full up front.  Hope this helps.

Cut and paste link below:

http://www.scheels.com/shop/ScheelsLocationsView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151

Good Luck!    

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do elaborate...you found a place to place an order with a reasonable and accurate delivery date?  WHERE?....PLLLLLEEEEEEEZ!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
How can they tell you an accurate delivery time when Kel Tec can't even accurately say when they are shipping them to brokers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How can they tell you an accurate delivery time when Kel Tec can't even accurately say when they are shipping them to brokers.
View Quote

+1 0n above They build them and sell them to distributors and they then sell to dealers. They have I believe 8 distributors. Kel Tec does not sell to dealers, the distributors do
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Hip-Hip Hooray!  One of my two PMR-30's that I ordered in July has arrived to me on Christmas Day!  My wife said that I would never guess what my gift was.  She was right!  Open up my Christmas gift and there is a Kel-Tec gun case with a black PMR-30 inside.  I was floored!

Here is how it went down.  This past July I ordered (2) PMR-30's for $499.99 each.  I paid for both in full.  Then the wait began.  While Christmas shopping in early December I stop in the sporting goods store to check the status of the PMR-30's.  They had no idea when they would arrive.

This past Friday when I was at work my wife checks the phone messages and finds-out one of the PMR-30's has arrive.  She goes to the store and picks-up the PM-30 without telling me.  This morning I find it under the tree.

Sweet looking gun, love the feel of it.  Only problem, can't get to the range because of 3ft of snow.  
Maybe this Spring?
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 2:19:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Have great fun with it...

Forrest
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 1:00:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Good God.  MSRP is only $415.  Why did you pay so much?
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 7:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Scarcity.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Scarcity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scarcity.

Plenty of dealers still sell them for less than MSRP, on the rare occasions that they get them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 8:12:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Take a taco piece of  kydex and shape it to make a shroud over the mag release.

I've been carrying mine in the woods, and on the fifth trip out I lost a mag.

Ouch. But since then I have made the shroud. It prevents incidental mag release.

It works well, and I replaced the mag. Pics in a sec

Might work betah with .050 instead of .080.

Love this lil squirt gun. Just don't like the mag catch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Mine shoots a bit high. 6 inches at 25 yards.

At 50 it's dead on.

And I paid $364 last year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I didn't have any choice if I wanted one.  The $499 was actually reasonable compared to what they were going for on Gun Broker.  Very happy customer!

Quoted:
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top