Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2001 4:44:52 PM EDT
Hello All
Not very much CZ Action here. I have my CZ85 Combat at the smiths right now having the notch in the rear sight made wider. If he ever gets it done, one week as of tomorrow. Does anyone know od a smith that is good, and has experence on CZ's?
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I am about to send my CZ75 .40 "AUTO"  To Mr. Teddy Jacobson  www.actionsbyt.com/index.html, he seems to be  quite a competent gunsmith, and as my last conversation with him, he can deliver a 9 lbs DA and 4lbs. SA trigger. Not too pricey and according to some CZforum members pub69.ezboard.com/fczechpistols82792frm4.showMessage?topicID=653.topic good and fast service.  After the "Street Reliability Package" I will probably upgrade the sights if money allows.
Good luck.

P.S Edited to make the links work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top