Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2017 7:12:08 PM EDT
Recently, my LGS had CZ P-09 Urban Grey suppressor ready pistols on sale for $500.  I had him set one aside for me until I could make the trip to his shop.  A few days later, I am finally able to go check it out.  It is a superb polymer pistol.  Especially for that price.  I ask him if I can buy 2 at that price.  He wants to know what the 2nd one is for.  I tell him that it's for my son whose birthday was on the 4th of July.  Dealer says hell yeah.  So I get 2 consecutive S/N P-09's for $500 each.  My son was overjoyed when I gave it to him.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE!
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Man that's a fine pistol.  Too many cool pistols out there, not enough money.  I saw one like this at a LGS but they wanted too much.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice
You going to Cajunize it?  I figured out bending the trigger bar spring down some helps take the stacking feeling out of the stock trigger.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice
You going to Cajunize it?  I figured out bending the trigger bar spring down some helps take the stacking feeling out of the stock trigger.
View Quote
Maybe.  I am going to shoot it in the morning and see if it needs anything.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe.  I am going to shoot it in the morning and see if it needs anything.
View Quote
That is the path. Shoot at least 500 THEN decide on changes.

In my experience, the CZ action smooths up considerably with a decent break in.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is the path. Shoot at least 500 THEN decide on changes.

In my experience, the CZ action smooths up considerably with a decent break in.
View Quote
Mine did but I also bent the trigger bar spring down some and it took the stacking out of the trigger.  Then I did the full CGW duty package with it.  Now I am trying to get the damn front sight out that will not budge.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Love my CZ P-07 Suppressor Ready. One of my favorite and most accurate pistols. It is just an easy gun to shoot well because it points so naturally. I carry my P-07 SR. The P-09 would be too big for me for carry, but would make a great range or competition gun.

You did pretty good on the price. I regularly see them from $450 to $500 on Gunbroker. But with shipping and transfer it probably equals what you paid with tax. So you did fine on price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top