Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2017 9:39:32 PM EDT
Hi!

I'd like very much to find a Tactical Sport Orange in .40.  They seem pretty scarce.

Any leads?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Got mine on gun broker
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got mine on gun broker
View Quote
Thanks, looked there, currently there are only a couple of the 9mm ones there.  I also checked Oak Hill Guns, out of stock.

I guess I better be ready to pounce when one appears!
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:32:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Get one... You'll like it.

.40 USPSA Gun on top, 9mm 3-Gun blaster on the bottom.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:40:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/241349/IMG-1230-227033.JPG

View Quote
Nice!

I've been a 3gunner for a few years, been using a Glock 35.  I'm interested in shooting pistol matches to work on pistol shooting more.   Lots of USPSA and similar matches in my area in NC.

Your picture is... encouraging.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I am looking for one in 9 or 40, no luck so far.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I got an email today from oakhillguns.com that they had one in stock.   I fent.    I should have it by Tuesday.   I'll post pics!
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
]Here toy go

Tell the store in Tx I sent you....they will probably tack on 15% becasue of that, but you will get your pistola
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
]Here toy go

Tell the store in Tx I sent you....they will probably tack on 15% becasue of that, but you will get your pistola
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]Here toy go

I tried to buy it, today after not getting a reply from my normal FFL about him ordering it.  But the website would not let me complete the order.  I will be calling them in the morning, and giving them your ARFcom name.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#9]
The day is mine!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#10]
congrats!

Got a class win at the SNS400 uspsa a couple weeks ago with mine. It's a fine shooter.

Get yourself a shadow 2 safety for it unless you have big bear paws and can actually reach that safety. That's the only real flaw with that gun imo.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
congrats!

Got a class win at the SNS400 uspsa a couple weeks ago with mine. It's a fine shooter.

Get yourself a shadow 2 safety for it unless you have big bear paws and can actually reach that safety. That's the only real flaw with that gun imo.
View Quote
I have big bear paws.  The regular safety works pretty well for me.

I have more stuff to get before I press it into service in USPSA, like mags, baseplates, holster/mag pouches, ammo.   Need to work up a .40 major load, get gear, etc.

FYI, it ran fine with my .40 minor load that I've been blasting with in 3gun for years.   Nice gun!
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/241349/IMG-1230-227033.JPG

View Quote
Just a heads up depending what matches you shoot, but according to the czc website the gun doesn't fit in the box with their ipsa mag well unless you switch the rear sight.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
]Here toy go

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]Here toy go

TruckinAR,

Thank you, the order finally went through and I picked it up Friday, damn sweet gun, the reset is so quick and short I accidently fucking double tapped my 3 shot.

I did say to thank you for letting me know Rifle Gear had the gun
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#14]
You are welcome sir.

For a sorta of "big box store", they are a pretty damned good shop.

Prices are on par with Grabagun (for the most part), and ( my wallet hates this ) they usually have CZs in stock.

I picked up an SP01 from them about 2 months ago, then about 3 weeks ago, they dropped the price of the Shadow 2 down to $1,099....FUCK!
They were cool enough to give me a CZ hat, and aluminum water bottle.

Now I am waiting on them to get a P-01 instock

I have bought those 2 CZs, an M&P PRO CORE, a few AR triggers, etc. from them, and cheaper than I could find online.

Customer service is way better than I have seen at most shops.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Just a heads up depending what matches you shoot, but according to the czc website the gun doesn't fit in the box with their ipsa mag well unless you switch the rear sight.
View Quote
The box is an IPSC thing.... There's no box for USPSA Limited.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've been looking for a wider safety for my TS Orange, however I'm a bit too cheap to spend $80-90 for one a CZC.  Will the factory wide (I realize they ship with wide and slim) safety from a Shadow 2 fit without grinding/filing on the safety and/or pistol?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The box is an IPSC thing.... There's no box for USPSA Limited.
View Quote
Limited, no.....Production....oh yeah. Maybe not so much for those of us that suck, but the good guys...yeah, has to fit in the box.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Limited, no.....Production....oh yeah. Maybe not so much for those of us that suck, but the good guys...yeah, has to fit in the box.
View Quote
Considering the Tactical Sport isn't legal for Production at all, and all magwells are verboten for Production alltogether, it's a non-issue.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Considering the Tactical Sport isn't legal for Production at all, and all magwells are verboten for Production alltogether, it's a non-issue.
View Quote
I may have not said it right, Limited, no box, production must fit in the box. No exterior changes except CGW hammer.....painting/cerakote, etc. is OK.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I may have not said it right, Limited, no box, production must fit in the box. No exterior changes except CGW hammer.....painting/cerakote, etc. is OK.
View Quote
And the TS isn't legal for Production.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top