Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2017 9:14:37 PM EDT
I've had this on order since about Feb.  Any ideas as to how long of a wait I should expect?   Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Up, I said,,,, up?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
No idea what wait you should expect... I've only heard that the blue grip ones were coming in at a lower rate than the black ones... haven't seen any of the UG ones in the wild yet (haven't looked all that hard, but can't recall any popping up in any of my feeds).

ETA:  Red grips are where it's at anyway...

Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I went with Orange

I do believe theres some places selling the individual blue grips. Why not get the black and replace them?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No idea what wait you should expect... I've only heard that the blue grip ones were coming in at a lower rate than the black ones... haven't seen any of the UG ones in the wild yet (haven't looked all that hard, but can't recall any popping up in any of my feeds).

ETA:  Red grips are where it's at anyway...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2809/33399935373_a544ca5daa_c.jpg
View Quote
Where did you get those?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where did you get those?
View Quote
Armory Craft
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone seen the blue grip model in the wild?
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Bastard

Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen the blue grip model in the wild?
View Quote
Apparently they are much more rare than the polycoat models. CZ frames are cast, so very few have a good enough finish to be sent out in black nitride. Polycoat is thick and covers the blems left by casting. I have been trying to hold out for the black nitride model myself, but I'm getting tired of waiting and I'm about to just try to find a regular polycoat model.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Apparently they are much more rare than the polycoat models. CZ frames are cast, so very few have a good enough finish to be sent out in black nitride. Polycoat is thick and covers the blems left by casting. I have been trying to hold out for the black nitride model myself, but I'm getting tired of waiting and I'm about to just try to find a regular polycoat model.
View Quote
uuuummmmmm......
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote
Why are you quoting my post with a link to CGW? He doesn't have black nitride models in stock and even if he did I don't want/need a Cajunized Shadow 2. They don't need a single upgrade out the box imo.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Blue grips are back in stock at CZ-USA for anyone who wants to add some cool flare to their Shadow 2 (Like me  )

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40162_Aluminum-Grips-Shadow-2-Blue
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Blue grips are back in stock at CZ-USA for anyone who wants to add some cool flare to their Shadow 2 (Like me  )

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40162_Aluminum-Grips-Shadow-2-Blue
View Quote
Just ordered - thx!
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why are you quoting my post with a link to CGW? He doesn't have black nitride models in stock and even if he did I don't want/need a Cajunized Shadow 2. They don't need a single upgrade out the box imo.
View Quote
Maybe because they are discussing grips, whereas you are going off on some tangent about finishes.
Apple, meet orange...........orange, this is is apple.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Actually, no.   The thread was about the blue grip model,  but the grip isn't what makes the model unique.   The material finish...

Quoted:

Maybe because they are discussing grips, whereas you are going off on some tangent about finishes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#16]
In that case......I will have my crow with a touch of salt.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
....wot.

Anyway, Watch, I did speak with someone at CZ who said they're expecting some S2's to be making their way into the US in the next couple weeks. I would imagine there will be some black nitride models, however, I didn't ask him and specifics. But maybe you will get lucky.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Got my blue grips from CZ-USA. On my "black" model S2 (91254)

Attachment Attached File

* Artificial lighting cel phone potato pic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top