Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2017 12:07:44 AM EDT
After 12 years of carrying a Springfield 1911 Operator I finally decided to retire her to the safe.  I carried a 10rd mag in the gun and 4-8rd mags on my belt (43rds).

I have carried my P09 as my non-uniform gun for the last two years.  After a short trip to Cajun Gunworks to get tweaked she is now ready to become my primary duty pistol.   I added 2rd base plates with 22rds on the gun and 42rds on my belt it is a hard setup to beat.

It makes competing against glocks on the dualing tree much more interesting.  Thank you for all of the information and advice.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent czoice, sir.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Double tap, sorry. P-09 is a great pistol and I had mine Cajunized too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:43:03 AM EDT
[#3]
you made a good choice.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I am still drooling over the Shadow II but i think this is the best choice as a duty gun.  Plus there are plenty of holsters for it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like mine

cajun'ized 40 with Dawson sights

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The P-09 is a great pistol out of the box, especially at it's price point.

Had one of mine Cajunized as well, I was pretty amazed at the difference.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
After 12 years of carrying a Springfield 1911 Operator I finally decided to retire her to the safe.  I carried a 10rd mag in the gun and 4-8rd mags on my belt (43rds).

I have carried my P09 as my non-uniform gun for the last two years.  After a short trip to Cajun Gunworks to get tweaked she is now ready to become my primary duty pistol.   I added 2rd base plates with 22rds on the gun and 42rds on my belt it is a hard setup to beat.

It makes competing against glocks on the dualing tree much more interesting.  Thank you for all of the information and advice.
View Quote

Just curious what you had done since it's a duty gun.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#8]
The Pro-grade package with a 4lbs trigger and a fiber front sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top