Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2017 4:46:26 PM EDT
This worked well.  It was windy, but cool.  Changes to the pistol include a Wolff 4 lb striker spring (for a Glock), an LPA adjustable rear sight from a 75B, 0.010" shims on each side of the front sight to widen it up some, and some Sugru for the grip to ovalize it a bit for my long fingers.  

This is the best of 4 targets, while I was still zeroing the LPA sight.  The others were a little larger but still good.  I need more trigger time to get the groups consistently under 2".  Red dot is next.  To me, the pistol is as good mechanically as the P-09/07 pistols, which were excellent.  

https://youtu.be/c9BicnD-YA0

Joe
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I enjoy your vids quite a bit, keep em coming.  Pleased to see the P10c is as capable as the P-07/P-09, now just for me to catch one in stock.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you worry the 4# spring might result in light-strikes or is this just a range gun?
How much did it change the trigger pull?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Range gun only, no light hits yet, decrease by 1.5 lbs in trigger pull.  Mine was a dog at 6 # when I got it.
Joe
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Ah.
Yeah, mine pulls at 4.25-4.5# on the nose using my non-digital scale. That's the first I've heard of one over 4.5#.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Well done.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a few hundred more rounds through the P-10C now since the 50 yd video and have had several people shoot it.  Comments have been very favorable from every shooter and still not a single failure of any kind.  I'll make another P-10C video some time "soon".  I really like shooting it much more than I ever expected to.  

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top