Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 2:24:05 PM EDT
Can't really decide. The Stock 3 looks already tricked out with the sights, etc, but is a couple hundred $$ more.

Any opinions?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have any experience with the other but my SP01 shoots lights out.

Also not that expensive from kygunco's website.

I have the urban grey suppressor ready.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
The Tanfoglio will have a better trigger etc right from the factory. What is this guns purpose?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Tanfoglio will have a better trigger etc right from the factory. What is this guns purpose?
View Quote
Games, fun, new-gun-itis, being the guy who didn't show up with a Glock.

Although I have a VP9 with the competition spring kit that kinda fits that bill.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
My SP01 Shadow really impressed me when I got it, and it is about the same price as the Stock 3.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Give the Tanfoglio a try! They are pretty hard to beat for the money.

Which CZ is in the same price range as the Stock 3? Maybe a Shadow Tac 2?
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I shoot Glocks in USPSA.  Bought a Stock 2 for the new hotness.  Accurate as hell but I could not shoot it fast.  Sold it and went back to Glock.  

I always say I'm done buying guns and I'm sticking with Glock until something new and shiny comes along then I repeat the process above.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had both.

The Stock 3 is going to feel bigger in your hand, if that matters at all. It will feel more like the Shadow 2 or the TS Orange.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I would say it depends on your hand size.  The cz is easier to make smaller while the Tanfo is easier to make bigger. Both are great shooters.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Went with the Stock 3 based on some reviews I watched comparing them both side by side. That and I picked it up for $800 shipped and found mags for it at $14 each. Should have it in about a week.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Went with the Stock 3 based on some reviews I watched comparing them both side by side. That and I picked it up for $800 shipped and found mags for it at $14 each. Should have it in about a week.
View Quote
Sweet! Def post pics when you get it!
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Listing photo:

Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I am a bit late since you already bought the Stock 3...but that would have been my advice anyway. I bought an SP-01 years ago...love it but just got a Stock 3 last year.
Way different than SP-01.....SA trigger on Stock was better ...but I would expect that since its a bit more "custom" from factory than SP...and its a lot prettier too....now I am thinking of having my SP-01
changed to SA only so its a closer match to Stock.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#14]
That is gorgeous
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top