Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:56:20 PM EDT
Went to the range at work today and low and behold... they had a T&E P10c.  I got to put 100 rounds through it.

I'm impressed.  I started at 15 yards shooting steel.  Moved back to 25 yards and then shot the last 100 rounds at 50 yards.

Gun is very accurate and easy to shoot.  I was easily hitting steel at 50 yards.

Trigger has some take up, but the break is crisp and the reset is very nice.  Texturing is different.  The back and front straps have more aggressive texturing, while the sides were less aggressive.  I would have liked the more aggressive texturing on the sides.  The front strap texturing was honestly a little TOO aggressive for my liking.  It was very noticeable and actually irritated my hand a bit.  The backstrap didn't bother me at all.  Nothing a little sandpaper couldn't fix.

As far as the P10c fitting G19 holsters.... Not so much.  It would not fit in my Safariland ALS or another guys G-Code for a G19.  It did fit into a kydex belt holster that was for the G19.  So this will be hit and miss.

Now, if they just become available sometime soon...
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Later this month they hit the market, supposedly?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the mini review. I will be getting one of these but I'm not holding my breath on that release date. David
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Blasted double post
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Just picked up a P-07 Suppressor Ready and love it. I posted a review in another thread in this section of the forum. But I am not a DA/SA guy. But I like the P-07 so much I am going to put in the training time to become proficient with the trigger system.

Being a striker-fired guy, I am super interested in picking up a P-10 Suppressor Ready. I actually like the P-07 more than my Glock 19 at the moment (my regular compact carry and training gun). The CZ points more naturally than the G19, and the P-07s 4 extra ounces allows for quicker follow up shots. And those follow up shots are dead on target for me.

I'm really into my suppressors these days, and I put a threaded barrel on everything. Even my sub-compact carry, a S&W Shield, has a threaded barrel on it. Instead of having to buy a threaded barrel and tall night sights, it is so much easier and cheaper to buy it that way from the factory. And for around $500, the Suppressor Ready CZ models can't be beat!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just picked up a P-07 Suppressor Ready and love it. I posted a review in another thread in this section of the forum. But I am not a DA/SA guy. But I like the P-07 so much I am going to put in the training time to become proficient with the trigger system.

Being a striker-fired guy, I am super interested in picking up a P-10 Suppressor Ready. I actually like the P-07 more than my Glock 19 at the moment (my regular compact carry and training gun). The CZ points more naturally than the G19, and the P-07s 4 extra ounces allows for quicker follow up shots. And those follow up shots are dead on target for me.

I'm really into my suppressors these days, and I put a threaded barrel on everything. Even my sub-compact carry, a S&W Shield, has a threaded barrel on it. Instead of having to buy a threaded barrel and tall night sights, it is so much easier and cheaper to buy it that way from the factory. And for around $500, the Suppressor Ready CZ models can't be beat!
View Quote
I bought a P-07 about 2 months ago or so but just couldn't get use to it.  I sold it and bought a Sig P320c and love it!  I am going to be picking up one of these P10c's though.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#6]
P10c is highly likely to be in my near future.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
The P-07 and P-09 have replaced almost all of my other autos.

Question,  does the P-10 come with a manual safety?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have not yet seen it with the manual safety.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I do not like modern striker fired pistols much but am eager to give the P10c a go.  A local shop has several on order and I would ecstatic if I got their suppressor-ready model, as it seems like a great deal for the money.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I got to shoot one in mid February as part of an evaluation. I fell in love with it after the first magazine, it has the best trigger I've ever felt in a striker fired gun.
They really got that gun to be damn near perfect right out of the box, all the aftermarket stuff I do to my Glocks is already done on the P10c
I currently use Glocks a lot and the CZ P09, all that will change once the P10c hits the market. I'll also be looking forward to a full size (whenever they get their head out of their ass and release the P10c), so they can start working on the full size version.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I want a G26 size with flat backstrap and a light rail
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:53:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Likely to be a lot of CZ period in my life
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 6:09:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Very cool sir, thanks for the quick review.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top