Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2017 5:40:31 PM EDT
Been looking for one for over a year now and still can't seem to find one. Got my local gun store looking also they found a SP01 in the urban grey but no luck on the P01. Any of you good people know of any place that has one? Gun store just got a PCR in and that is tempting me but still would love to get the P01.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I managed to get one last year by dumb luck. Walked into a small shop and they had one.
I've never seen another for sale since.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe it was an SP01 I saw a few weeks back at "the Marksman" gunshop in Puyallup WA. 253-535-4363, I am not affiliated in any way with them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:02:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Got mine last year. Haven't seen one since.
Just got my stamp
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Bastard
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Same here.  Got mine the end of May 2016 from DEGuns.net.  I've been to a dozen gun shows since then and not seen a single one.  They've been "missing" from the internet sales outlets, too.

Nice guns.  I hope to get a suppressor one day.  Just waiting to see if the HPA passes.  If not I guess I'll go ahead and go through the long wait (the traditional method.)

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 2:59:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Haven't seen the P01 either. Local store has a 75b omega urban grey. I just bought the SP-01 urban grey and didn't see any P01s while searching.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top