Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2017 4:36:58 PM EDT
TriStar Arms: T120 & P120 Teaser
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I enjoy my T100, shoot it more than the P07.  CGW is going to bring back making canik specific parts due to an increase in inquiries.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I enjoy my T100, shoot it more than the P07.  CGW is going to bring back making canik specific parts due to an increase in inquiries.
View Quote
This is new to me. When did he stop?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure when they stopped, but I emailed them about a month ago and this was the response.

We discontinued the 30100 due to very low demand.  Problem with the Canik is no one wants to spend any money on these fine guns because the purchase price is so low.  It's a shame since this is where CZ was 10 years ago.
View Quote
And then on March 25 they made a post about offering parts again.  I should note they still offered some parts, but now they'll offer some of the more expensive stuff.
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=87427.0
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked-up a used [100ish rounds] Canik P100 and the action is smoother than the CZ75b urban gray I bought subsequently. No machining marks on the slide rails and its smooth as butter to rack the slide.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Love my T100 as well, I plan to pickup some of the CGW trigger parts, curious if you have a decent IWB holster for it, I'm in the market for one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top