Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2017 10:17:31 PM EDT
Greetings

I've recently purchased a TriStar P100 and want to put it into my carry rotation. The only readily available holsters I've found are hybrid IWB and for something liek this I would rather use an all-kydex OWB holster. I'm wondering, if anyone has one of these pistols and a P01+holster if they can try fitting this in. there is just enough frame and trigger guard difference for me not to be confident about it fitting in.

thank you for the time.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#1]
IWB or OWB?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Either to be honest. I've found an ebay seller who makes hybrid holsters and he markets a owb/iwb combo for the P100 and will probably end up going with that. But if he ends up having a long lead time I'd like to look into an alternative. Hybrid IWB or hybrid/full kydex owb.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Safariland 5198 and the P120 fits fine.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
My P120 fits perfectly into this IMI Defense holster I got off of Amazon.

It's the Serpa Style, which has it's drawbacks but the retention release is a big flat paddle instead of a button that's recessed into the holster, so in my opinion that helps negate the risk of accidentally putting your finger in the trigger guard on the draw. The P120 fits like a glove, and there's absolutely no wobble or play in the retention.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Canik Stingray-C which I believe is the Canik version of the P100... it doesn't quite fit the full kydex / tightly formed kydex holsters for my CZ P-02.  If the holster is a looser 'boning' fit it would fit fine.
The Canik fits all my leather for the P-02 very well.
Both the P-02 and Canik also fit leather for a Sig 229R pretty nicely just FYI... a hair loose, but great for IWB.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#6]
The Aliengear P01 holster arrived a week ago and I've been carrying it where possible. The holster holds onto the pistol well enough but the P100 is just different enough from the P01 that it doesn't really retain. It's secure in there, but the draw is very easy even with the thinner bushings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top