Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/17/2017 2:02:26 PM EDT
I have already decided I will purchase a CZ P-10 C Suppressor Ready when they ship. I have yet to see any P-10s of any kind for sale in the wild yet (online or at any shops).

Anyone have any idea when they will be shipping? Will they just be shipping the standard model first and the FDE and Suppressor model to follow down the line? Or are the answers simply unknown at this point?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
CZ has said April.

I'm guessing more like the fall or next year CZ sucks at getting product to the market,
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I was put on a wait list at Cabelas and they called stating possibly an April arrival. But they didn't really know.

Question is... Do I get one right away and hope there are no issues or wait (possibly a long time) and make sure there are none????
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CZ has said April.

I'm guessing more like the fall or next year CZ sucks at getting product to the market,
View Quote
"Late April" is really CZ's code for November 2024
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I just find the strangest thing to be that they pushed the heck out of this thing to get it out in front of all those 1m+ eyes on YouTube channels only to burn through the buzz they created by being so ill-prepared to get it to market. I know that's CZ's MO, but why they didn't at least wait until they knew the dang factory was actually producing those to do a media blitz makes zero sense to me, but not my monkeys, not my circus.

Maybe it was all an elaborate ploy to get me to eyef*ck an SP-01 Suppressor-Ready for a few months and plot my next purchase...
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Is what it is I already spent the money I earmarked for the P10c. Doesn't mean I wouldn't still buy one but the must have it now has passed.
I'm not really pushing CZ though I bought the EVO Scorpion carbine which is pretty bad ass.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#6]
When waiting for the train to arrive there's busy bodies up at the front of the platform looking down the tracks to see if the train is coming. When it arrives, it arrives, what's the use in worrying over something that's not even for sale yet?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just find the strangest thing to be that they pushed the heck out of this thing to get it out in front of all those 1m+ eyes on YouTube channels only to burn through the buzz they created by being so ill-prepared to get it to market.
View Quote
I SUSPECT CZ-USA does what CZUB tells them to do. CZ-USA is more of a middle man importer and distributor, not the big dogs in charge. They were told the P10 is coming and to get the US ready to buy. Well... it wasn't ready. They can only tell us what Big Daddy CZUB tells them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Asked at my LGS a few days ago and they said sometime in April.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#9]
It's April now.. where is my gun
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#10]
CZ-USA and CZUB are the same company, so when ever products are produced then they will be available.

CZ got a jump on the Shot Show with the announcement and reviews of a pre-production P-10C, and found out it would be a big seller. IMO it's the most wanted firearm that has come out this year, in face of a really slow market.

I don't mind that CZ is fine-tuning it to avoid any first run issues and subsequent melt-down bad publicity on-line.

Patience is a virtue.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#11]
They had a CZ USA day at my LGS last week and had at least one P10c there. I'm sure it was for sale, but CZ might have brought it instead of going through a distributor. They also had a new Phantom and a stack of Shadow 2's for 1100.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:09:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's April now.. where is my gun
View Quote
shit...it's almost May
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I was at the CZ Custom Shop today and they said they are hearing May. Trust me, it's worth the wait.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CZ-USA and CZUB are the same company, so when ever products are produced then they will be available.

CZ got a jump on the Shot Show with the announcement and reviews of a pre-production P-10C, and found out it would be a big seller. IMO it's the most wanted firearm that has come out this year, in face of a really slow market.

I don't mind that CZ is fine-tuning it to avoid any first run issues and subsequent melt-down bad publicity on-line.

Patience is a virtue.
View Quote
This, I don't mind if they take all summer, as long as it is perfect.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#15]
FWIW, the latest gun counter rumor is August. Supposedly some distributors have them, but were told to hold off on shipping.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#16]
CZ on instagram said still on track for late april
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#17]
On there way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

czusafirearms "The long-awaited #CZP10 is en route! The first shipment is in the air with two more right behind it."

CZUSA INSTAGRAM

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#18]
The first three shipments mentioned are all standard black models. No ETA on LE, FDE, or suppressor ready models.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#20]
The news to me from CZ-USA today is..."First shipment is light…..about 200 guns…but there should be shipments coming in every week to 2 weeks…every one with more and more P-10s".
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#21]
A friend wants to get one as soon as they become available. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Me, I'm waiting to pick up a 527 Blackout.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Me, I'm waiting to pick up a 527 Blackout.
View Quote
They told me yesterday a shipment of 527 in 300blackout is leaving the factory this week.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They told me yesterday a shipment of 527 in 300blackout is leaving the factory this week.
View Quote
Nice.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
CZ has said April.

View Quote
Yeah, it looks like a great gun.  Doesn't matter how great it is if I can't ever find one to buy..
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#25]
CZ says once they have a shipping manifest it takes 2-3 weeks to get the product from the factory to CZ-USA, and then it gets sent to distributors/dealers quickly. CZ does NOT have a shipping manifest for LE/FDE/suppressor models, so they are at least 2-3 weeks out if they got the shipping manifest today... not likely.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a feeling these are gonna be like any cz and be hard to find. Especially the desirable ones.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I would like to get my hands on one.  I would try it, but it would really have to blow me away to switch away from Glock. 
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#28]
What I really want is a Suppressor Ready P-10 with an FDE or Urban Gray frame. I love my P-07, but I am simply a striker-fired guy. But I like the P-07 so much that I have started training with the DA/SA trigger. I only bought the P-07 because the P-10 was not available and I suspected it would be a while.

It is strange that the Suppressor Ready P-10 has an all black frame while all CZs other Suppressor Ready models have a colored frame. I'm sure down the road they will have colored frame models. I will just have to wait until they do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I also want an FDE suppressor ready model, but only ordered a suppressor ready for now. If I end up liking it I'll buy an FDE model and swap the slides, and send out the suppressor slide for some custom milling.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I am a sales rep at a distributor that carries CZ.  I have not seen a P-10 yet and we have a ton on order.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I had planned on buying a P10c until I handled a SP01 at my LGS. I will be picking it up most likely next week. It will be my first CZ but I don't think it be the last.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am a sales rep at a distributor that carries CZ.  I have not seen a P-10 yet and we have a ton on order.
View Quote
Thanks for chiming in, but... we know you don't have them. CZ-USA just got them from the factory today. The very first batch is shipping to authorized dealers today or tomorrow.

Let us know when you do get them!
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Played with one at shot show this year and feel in love. I was determined to get one then I played with a beretta APX. Bought that and don't think I will ever get the p10. APX is better in every way but the holster department
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#34]
CZ facebook says they are on the way with the first shipment
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Played with one at shot show this year and feel in love. I was determined to get one then I played with a beretta APX. Bought that and don't think I will ever get the p10. APX is better in every way but the holster department
View Quote
Lol......wut?!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol......wut?!?!?!?!?
View Quote
better trigger, better ergos and more comfy. I am also a CZ guy. I shoot a sp-01 in competition.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
better trigger, better ergos and more comfy. I am also a CZ guy. I shoot a sp-01 in competition.
View Quote
Reviewers of the P10c have been forcibly inserting themselves in to every orrifice on that gun over  The trigger… I have seen positives about the Beretta… But not nearly the same amount of enthusiasm as on the CZ
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#38]
They are shipping.  Just announced on the book of faces.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reviewers of the P10c have been forcibly inserting themselves in to every orrifice on that gun over  The trigger… I have seen positives about the Beretta… But not nearly the same amount of enthusiasm as on the CZ
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What feels better to one person may not feel good to another.  Plus not all CZs feel the same.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What feels better to one person may not feel good to another.  Plus not all CZs feel the same.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
true. My sp-01 is way better then my p07
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#41]
I love the CZ pistols I own but my interest level has went from I'm on the waiting list to I'll get one eventually.
I finally ground off the finger groves and installed the AA magwell on the G19.  I had already added NS and a short reset connect so it's not to bad.
    I really don't care for Glock but the G19 does check off the boxes so I have high hopes for the P-10 being so close.     I'm sure once they are in the wild I'll have to have one but I've been distracted with my new MPX.
That thing is just pure fun
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#42]
DE Guns had 2 in stock a little earlier today..................annnnd they're gone.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Just went back to my normal lgs today and they said 2 weeks on more p-10c's. They only had the one for the CZ day. Said they sold 10 Shadow 2's and 10 P-01 Omegas that day. No suppressor ready P-01's or nitride S2's or I would have bought one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:41:09 AM EDT
[#44]
I guess no word on those of us who ordered one through the CZ LE/Mil program yet huh?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#45]
There's one on gunbroker for the "I got one first price"
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I guess no word on those of us who ordered one through the CZ LE/Mil program yet huh?
View Quote
No word here.  I ordered the FDE version though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
DE Guns had 2 in stock a little earlier today..................annnnd they're gone.
View Quote
My buddy bought 2 of these, they had several
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like the MIL/LE orders are gonna be a while before they're filled.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Someone on CZ Forum said they heard direct from CZ-USA that 12% of all deliveries are set aside for MIL/LE orders.

Supposedly....
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Someone on CZ Forum said they heard direct from CZ-USA that 12% of all deliveries are set aside for MIL/LE orders.

Supposedly....
View Quote
That would be nice. I imagine they got a metric ton of LE/MIL orders. I didn't get my order in until Jan 20th, so I'm probably at the back of that line.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top