Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2017 6:16:18 PM EDT
Are these shipping yet? CZ part number 91270. I played with the Urban Gray version and I like that it's different, but the grey is too light and the coloration reminds me of the S&W Sigma.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Keely Arms P-09 Treaded Barrel

Two in stock.  I bought my SP-01 Tactical from them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry.  That's not the exact sku that you are looking for.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I see them all the time.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#4]
They are plentiful in my area, my friend bout one last weekend. Just got back from the range and wow...gun is an absolute tac driver. 

For $560 there isn't anything in its league imo, except for other Cz offerings.

ETA: sorry missed the black part. 
Get a gray one! 
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 12:19:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't think they are available yet. I'm not very patient and was thinking about buying the 91640 and sending the slide to CZ USA and getting the tall night sights installed. I would think going that route would add more than $100 to the price of the pistol though. You won't get the +2 mags either.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#6]
The only problem with suppressor height sights is that they don't fit any holsters.

If it's a range/night stand gun doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#7]
When you said "suppressor ready" I was just thinking of the threaded barrel... forgot about the suppressor sights.  Ive never seen one with the threaded barrel and the sights.  I have the P-09 with the threaded barrel and regular sights.  I love it... its an awesome gun.

Im not crazy about the grey either.  Way too light for my tastes.

Cant you just get a black P-09 and replace the sights?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the replies so far... I guess CZ wanted to get the grey 09 out there first. Looks like the Urban Gray can be had for $525 online, but I'll wait until I can get it in black and not have to worry about changing sights.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:37:33 AM EDT
[#9]
The P-09 and P-07 with threaded barrel and suppressor sights are both showing in the 2017 catalog as coming in Black, along with UG.
It also says they're bringing back the Phantom but who knows when they will hit the streets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top