Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 8:31:01 PM EDT
Just picked up an Urban Grey P-07, it has 2 mags with the +2 base plates for a total of 17 rounds per mag. I thought I read where they also ship with the normal non +2 mag plates if you felt like only carrying 15. Not seeing them in the box and cant find anything on CZ website.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine had the non+2 plates stuffed in the bottom of the lid of the box, in a bag.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine had the non+2 plates stuffed in the bottom of the lid of the box, in a bag.
View Quote

Thanks for reply. I lifted the foam looked all over didnt find them, dealer says he doesn't have them, will call CZ see if they still ship with 2, i'll probably never use them, but like to keep everything that comes with it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine didn't come with them either.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mine didn't come with them either.
View Quote

Ive also noticed that my base plates are not marked +2 as I have seen other ones, so Im thinking CZ has just designated the 17 rounders as standard mags with this particular version, not sure. Either way this pistol feels good, gonna try and get out and shoot it later today. Judging from the date on the target my pistol appears to have been made around November 2016.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine also doesn't say Plus 2 on the magazines and was built in 16
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine came with the short pads in a bag behind the foam. You did get the extra safety levers as well though correct? Mine was purchased late (October?) 2016.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got off the phone with CZ-USA. The Urban Grey P07s DO NOT come with the flat base plates anymore.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:16:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Mine did. But not the +2s because CO
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:26:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mine came with the short pads in a bag behind the foam. You did get the extra safety levers as well though correct? Mine was purchased late (October?) 2016.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah everything but the other floor plates.

Quoted:
Just got off the phone with CZ-USA. The Urban Grey P07s DO NOT come with the flat base plates anymore.

Thanks for setting it straight!
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#10]
And I have my lgs procuring a P07-SR for me >_>   Before I beg for an unused flat baseplate, how much bulkier is it to carry over a Shield?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And I have my lgs procuring a P07-SR for me >_>   Before I beg for an unused flat baseplate, how much bulkier is it to carry over a Shield?
View Quote

You're comparing a single stack to a double stack. I'm not even sure how to answer that in a non obvious way.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Much bulkier, and the floor plate isn't going to be the part that does that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top