Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 5:04:26 PM EDT
http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/0420020011_Spur-Hammer-Pre-B-75

I've been wanting to add a spur hammer to my SP-01 since I first held it in my hands. This has been on the CZ webstore, and I've tried CZ twice already on it... figured I'd ask here.

Would this work?

It says Pre-B, which I'm figuring is the profile (spur). It says it fits a few guns, including my SP-01 (standard model, not Tactical with decocker) and the Kadet (I do have a Kadet kit for it). But when you read the reviews, a customer complained it didn't fit his 97B or stainless 75B... but did fit in his .40 75B. And then another customer mentioned it fitting fine on his Pre-B.

I was under the impression that Pre-B hammers don't work in B guns. When I compare the picture of that hammer to the one for the standard SP-01 (75B) hammer, there looks to be a few differences with the notches/position of the holes (could also be camera angle).

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The one I ordered from CZ USA worked fine in my new CZ 75 Compact.

Visit the CZ Forum and join up.  The guys that own/work at CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works both read and respond to threads on that forum.

CZ Forum

Picture of my Compact.  It will look about the same in your SP01.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top