Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2017 9:44:54 AM EDT
Good morning guys,

Im hoping to get some help from the nice folks on this forum. Im in the process of collecting Israeli made and used handguns and I would LOVE to find a clean example of one. I know they are around but the ones on GB are beat up badly and have road rash. Specifically, im looking for a CZ75 compact marked Masada with a menorah. I started a thread in the TWB section but I wanted to swing by here and see if I can increase my odds.

Here's my thread. If anyone has a line on one, will you please PM me?

My EE thread with pic of example

Thanks!

V
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That one was sold on the 10th of Jan. I'll see if I can drum up 25 posts on that forum and try there as well.

V
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:00:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I saw one of those for sale at a gun show in Reno a week or two ago.

Can't remember for the life of me who was selling it though. But I definitely saw one, the markings were quite distinctive.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good morning guys,

Im hoping to get some help from the nice folks on this forum. Im in the process of collecting Israeli made and used handguns and I would LOVE to find a clean example of one. I know they are around but the ones on GB are beat up badly and have road rash. Specifically, im looking for a CZ75 compact marked Masada with a menorah. I started a thread in the TWB section but I wanted to swing by here and see if I can increase my odds.

Here's my thread. If anyone has a line on one, will you please PM me?

My EE thread with pic of example

Thanks!

V
View Quote

Here you go

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/621319431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top