Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2017 9:50:04 PM EDT
So when do we think that the new P10 C magazines will be available? (at the promised new lower price)

After SHOT?

Figure I should hold off until they are available since I'll need one or two spare mags for my new P-07.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully they are hitting the market now. The six I ordered in December should be here Monday.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 2:40:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully they are hitting the market now. The six I ordered in December should be here Monday.
View Quote

Where did you order them from?  Not available on CZ-USA's store site.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 5:08:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry. Forgot to say it was through their mil/le site when I ordered my P10C SR.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a P10C on thursday with 3 extra mags. I wonder how long it will take to ship the mags.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone tried CZ75 magazines in this one? The CZ75 magazines seem to work well in the P07, perhaps its the same for the P10?
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
CZ 75 mags will not have the cutout at the front of the mag for them to lock into the P10 C. The mag catch cutout is on the front due to the ambi magazine release. It may be possible to dremel the cutout into CZ 75 mags to make them work.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CZ 75 mags will not have the cutout at the front of the mag for them to lock into the P10 C. The mag catch cutout is on the front due to the ambi magazine release. It may be possible to dremel the cutout into CZ 75 mags to make them work.
View Quote

I'm sure it won't be terribly long until someone has a dremel template.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I was wrong. My mags didn't come today. I got a keyring, some stickers and a card wallet.

:)

Time to sticker up my laptop and locker.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was wrong. My mags didn't come today. I got a keyring, some stickers and a card wallet.

View Quote

I was wondering what was coming in the "Customer Appreciation Package".... I believe we ordered the same thing, so I'm watching to see when you finally get your full order.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]
What is the part number for the new mags?
thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

No coin?
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What is the part number for the new mags?
thanks
View Quote

11520 CZ P-10 C, 9mm, 15 rd
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes. Coin. Didn't dump out the whole bag. Got some vinyl stuff in for my car so I went and did that while the weather was warm (25 degrees)

Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#14]
What is the promised, new lower price on mags?

One of the reasons I'm sticking with Glocks right now is due to magazine cost and ease of maintenance.  I need to pick up a few more pistols for my classes and would definitely be excited to get some P10C's in rotation instead of all G17's and 19's.  After all, my first pistol ever was a CZ-75B that I still have and shoot well with.  But, if I can't find mags and they are too expensive, I'll go with something else.

Also, were are y'all ordering the guns and magazines at?  I haven't found them anywhere yet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What is the promised, new lower price on mags?

One of the reasons I'm sticking with Glocks right now is due to magazine cost and ease of maintenance.  I need to pick up a few more pistols for my classes and would definitely be excited to get some P10C's in rotation instead of all G17's and 19's.  After all, my first pistol ever was a CZ-75B that I still have and shoot well with.  But, if I can't find mags and they are too expensive, I'll go with something else.

Also, were are y'all ordering the guns and magazines at?  I haven't found them anywhere yet.
View Quote

Magazine MSRP is $35 I believe. If you're LE/Mil, magazine cost is not a reasonable objection to choosing CZ over Glock.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Most of us ordered direct from CZ through the mil/le program.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm sure it won't be terribly long until someone has a dremel template.
View Quote
I'm thinking a simply punch system like this. Just need to figure out what size it is...

Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Shitty cell phone pics.
Make a punch or use a small dremel.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:16:34 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm not having any luck finding a commercial punch that will fit 1/8" by 1/4", especially not
when the metal is already formed. Trick is getting something behind the notch (ie, inside the mag of the body) to cut against.
A punch could be made to do it, but it'd have to be custom fabricated so one part will fit into the mag body.

Maybe the best way to modify older mags would be to drill a couple 1/8" holes right next to each other and just finish it off with some small files?
Laborious, but would work if you're accurate with your drilling.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#20]
If you're LE/Mil, magazine cost is not a reasonable objection to choosing CZ over Glock.

I agree, and add...

If you are ANYONE, magazine cost is not a reasonable objection to choosing MANY PISTOLS over a Glock ??.........I've never understood the thought  process of letting the  cost of mags (and  have never personally allowed it) to dictate whether or not to purchase a quality firearm or not. It makes no sense to let cost of accessories or mags to keep you from purchasing (especially) a superior firearm. Its like stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime. Like, the reason im not going to purchase a Honda Accord, is because the replacement tires are more expensive than tires for my pinto. Or, I'm not going to eat at a nice restaurant because their sodas are $2, and not $1 like they are at my favorite fast food place....silly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you are ANYONE, magazine cost is not a reasonable objection to choosing MANY PISTOLS over a Glock ??.........I've never understood the thought  process of letting the  cost of mags (and  have never personally allowed it) to dictate whether or not to purchase a quality firearm or not.
View Quote

Expensive or hard to find magazines lower the desirability of any firearm.   Now that Hillary has been thrown onto the dustbin of history I was willing to buy a P-07 last week, had she won, I would have been scrambling to buy something with much greater magazine availability, (e.g. CZ-75 magazines, hi-power)

I think the guys who buy 10 mags per gun are a bit nuts, but I do like to have 3 plus one spare, and the difference between a $43 magazine and a $19 magazine adds up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I like having minimum seven total mags per gun. D*mn the cost. 3 for carry. 4 for range.
Try buying HK .45 mags. $47@ at LE pricing. Ouch. And that was years ago.

When we first got Glocks over 15 years ago it was $10/mag.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I think the guys who buy 10 mags per gun are a bit nuts
View Quote

I lived through the last ban where Glock mags were $100. The next ban will be permanent. I typically have a minimum of 20 mags per go to gun. I have 33 Glock 17 mags. I also shoot a lot so part of it is future replacement.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Called CZ-USA tiday as webstore seems down again.
Automated message says they are closed for the week for the SHOT show.
Wow!
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Magazines for the cz p10c are available on greg cote's site.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Although listed on his site, they are not in stock...
Appears he sold out already!

Additionally, as of yesterday, they were still not listed in the CZ-USA web store...
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Come on MecGear, Daddy needs cheap mags for my P09, P07, and soon to be P10c. Their cz75 mags are sub $20 and not that different from the P09/7/10c pattern.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Additionally, as of yesterday, they were still not listed in the CZ-USA web store...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ordered mine from Greg Cote last week once I got the back in stock notification. They were delivered today. Mainly got to use in my P-07 for now since they are cheaper than the P-07 mags. The baseplates are a bit thicker on the P-10C mags. Crappy lighting, but here are some pics:

Stock P-07 mag:

P-10C mag:

Side by side:
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#29]
My P10c mags i ordered arrived today from cz usa. My P07 is nov 2016 production and came with the new style mags(with the ambi notch and black follower) and the new P10c mags are an exact copy with an orange follower. Glad to finally have a couple spare mags at a lower cost :)

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#30]
I've been waiting for them from CZ-USA, but don't find them on their website.
Did you call to order?  What part #?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My P10c mags i ordered arrived today from cz usa. My P07 is nov 2016 production and came with the new style mags(with the ambi notch and black follower) and the new P10c mags are an exact copy with an orange follower. Glad to finally have a couple spare mags at a lower cost :)
View Quote
LE/MIL purchase? I have some on my order, so I assume they'll just go straight to the FFL whenever that day comes.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I've been waiting for them from CZ-USA, but don't find them on their website.
Did you call to order?  What part #?
Thanks!
View Quote
I ordered them through their mil/leo program. Im not sure if you can get them through the regular website yet. The number on my order form is 11520.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

LE/MIL purchase? I have some on my order, so I assume they'll just go straight to the FFL whenever that day comes.
View Quote
Yes. I didnt have the p10c on my order form so they just shipped straight to me. Who knows, the extra mags could show up before the pistol. Would be useful if you have a p07 already.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Interesting that yours seem to have the P-07 baseplates. Everything I recall seeing about the P-10C has shown the mags with the fat baseplates. After getting mine I was thinking it would be nice to swap out the fat baseplates for P-07 baseplates.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes, they are already back in stock at gregcotellc.  I just received my order of three.

What I don't understand is how that site had already sold out their first stock and is now selling more; while the manufacturer's own web store (CZ-USA) STILL does not have them for sale?!?

CZ-USA obviously has inventory, as they are selling to LE buyers as described above.  So, why not on their public site?

Again, not very impressed with how they have handled this whole P-10C rollout...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top