Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2017 4:52:20 PM EDT
Been on my list for a long time, could never find at any LGS and ordering online always seemed like a hassle.

Walked into a shop looking for something completely different  and saw this and a SP-01 in the case.
Guy said he had 8 or 9 of ea NIB in the back, I about feel over.

Fondled 'em both but really liked the PCR for its lightweight and figured it would make an excellent carry piece.

Too damn to cold to shoot yet but hopefully soon.

Link Posted: 1/7/2017 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I see that you are a person of refined taste.

A fine choice.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm so jealous
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice score....that's my next non-rail CZ gun.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought one close to when they were first introduced 17 years ago.  It is my primary carry.  Accurate, reliable, and the lightweight alloy frame helps.  Congrats.  Great range, and HD gun too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice!  Congrats!

That one is on my list as well.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Been to the range several times now. Had my best groups today, also ran 50rds of HST carry ammo without a hiccup.

It's quickly becoming my favorite pistol.

I've always done my best shooting with 1911's, todays CZ groups surpassed my favorite 1911.

Very impressed. Will probably be adding other CZ's to the line up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been to the range several times now. Had my best groups today, also ran 50rds of HST carry ammo without a hiccup.

It's quickly becoming my favorite pistol.

I've always done my best shooting with 1911's, todays CZ groups surpassed my favorite 1911.

Very impressed. Will probably be adding other CZ's to the line up.
View Quote

You should really look into some CGW parts for it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh baby. I would love to have one of those. I have a CZ75B that I love which acts as a home defense pistol, but for OWB carry the smaller footprint of the PCR would be beneficial.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I love it !! I have the closest thing to it until I can actually buy it. The aluminum frame really is pretty light

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top