Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang it, would have been good to know before I ordered the FDE, not that I care that much since I'd been thinking about getting something other than black for a while...

I assume the price was the same as the FDE version, and not the regular black?
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dang it, would have been good to know before I ordered the FDE, not that I care that much since I'd been thinking about getting something other than black for a while...

I assume the price was the same as the FDE version, and not the regular black?
View Quote

It's $20 more because it comes with 3 mags instead of 2 like the other models.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
How would one go about (pre)ordering the p10c? I've never ordered any firearm.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How would one go about (pre)ordering the p10c? I've never ordered any firearm.
View Quote

Go to your local CZ dealer and place your order through them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]
My LE/Mil rep informed me that the black model with NS is only available for active LE that are ordering it for their department or it will be used as a service weapon.  They're apparently also coming in later than the rest.  

Quoted:
I ordered through their LEO program.  I noticed they have an all black 9mm model with standard sights (part # 91520).  A FDE 9mm model with tritium night sights (# 91521).  And an all black model with tritium suppressor height sights and threaded barrel (# 91523).

I asked them why they didn't have an all black model with standard barrel and normal tritium sights.  That's when I was told they DO have a package for LE that is all black, standard barrel, tritium sights, and 3 mags.  The part # for that is 91522.  They do not advertise this anywhere on their website.  Just figured I'd pass this along.  http://imageshack.com/a/img922/6919/DF33y8.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My LE/Mil rep informed me that the black model with NS is only available for active LE that are ordering it for their department or it will be used as a service weapon.  They're apparently also coming in later than the rest.  
View Quote

That's the package I ordered. Guess I'm waiting longer than everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Andrew Eager at CZ didn't mention anything about them coming later than the rest.  Even if they do...I don't mind.  Good things come to those who wait.  Guess we'll see!
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm so impatient that I ALMOST got a VP9 instead of waiting for the P10C since, on paper, they look SO similar (the CZ is a half ounce heavier, but the HK is 0.2" taller--though it's odd since the HK slide AND HK grip both look taller). I had a VP9 and really liked the ergos, but in the end, I do think the P10C looks like it'll be just a hair thinner and easier to conceal (though I was surprised how easy the VP9 was to carry, I think I must have gotten lucky with the ebay-holster I was using with it).

I also prefer the simplicity of the P10C versus the VP9, and the reviews of the P10C just seem to show a gun that shoots a bit flatter. I tend to equate simplicity with reliability if everything else is equal. We'll see.

Based on the width of the massive chamber and barrel lug, it's hard to believe it's the same width as a G19/17...but since it fits in the glock holsters, it's gotta be super close.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Do the suppressor ready versions come with three mags?  Or two and the price difference was because of the suppressor height sights and threaded barrel?

Just looked up my order, doesn't show how many mags.

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#10]
So is it still looking like June April, early May before these will be out?
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So is it still looking like June before these will be out?
View Quote

June? When and where did you hear that? Latest official or even reasonably trustworthy info I saw was CZ-USA saying late April.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

June? When and where did you hear that? Latest official or even reasonably trustworthy info I saw was CZ-USA saying late April.
View Quote

Hmmm. Had to look at that info again. My mistake. Seems CZ is saying late April, but no solid date exists, per their Facebook statement. When they posted that timeline, they said the guns hadn't even began production yet. Disappointed, to say the least. Still got one pre-ordered though.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 12:20:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do the suppressor ready versions come with three mags?  Or two and the price difference was because of the suppressor height sights and threaded barrel?

Just looked up my order, doesn't show how many mags.

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx321/chowser51/czczczcz_1.jpg
View Quote

2 mags.  And the suppressor sights are also tritium night sights.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks. Glad I ordered six extra mags so I can have five per gun.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Glad to see them showing up on gun store sites, and I'm very happy with the $432 (with free shipping) price.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Glad to see them showing up on gun store sites, and I'm very happy with the $432 (with free shipping) price.
View Quote

Why does it say ten rounds?
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Ah.  Weird.  That WAS the 15rd one I thought.  But now it looks like that price is for the CA legal version (where they have mag-capacity limits).

Something might be a bit messed up, because the 15+1 is $500, but then the "Suppressor Ready" model says 17rds, comes with a threaded barrel and tall-sights, and is priced at $454.  

Looks like they're still working on the pages or something (their homepage has a highlight scroll that LINKS to the P-10C though).
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I was getting excited at that price...
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I have been thinking about buying another H&K but from what I have seen so far the P10c with night sights is looking like a
real possibility.  I really like the H&K VP9 but my daughter needed a handgun so now I am shopping again.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Posted on another forum:

The more you know.

Unfortunately, your backordered merchandise listed below has yet to arrive from
our supplier.

29-2801 CZ-USA P-10 CF PISTOLS CZ P-10 9MM 15+1 FDE
Backorder-Tentative arrival to CRI -->06/30/17<--

If you wish to keep the item(s) on backorder or if you want to cancel or change
the item(s), please contact us via e-mail or via
Phone.

If a reply is not received within 10 days, the item will be automatically
cancelled.
View Quote
If, like me, you ordered from Cabela's and wish to keep your order open, take action or one will be taken for you. The new estimate from Cabela's is June 30th for the FDE model, which is a bit further out than CZ's late April estimate. Hmm. I wonder if that's the same estimate for the black?
View Quote
On press conference in Nuremberg CZ representatives said that there will be no delivery to European distributors until US backorder will be fulfilled. So you can see that this delivery is important for CZ.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Around 4:30 in the video he starts talking about US demand for the P 10 C.  Goes on to say that the initial orders were 4x larger than they expected.

New P-10 C CZ 9mm semi automatic pistol Ceska Zbrojovka law enforcement police officers IWA 2017
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Around 4:30 in the video he starts talking about US demand for the P 10 C.  Goes on to say that the initial orders were 4x larger than they expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaY9wnTnPGk
View Quote
Maybe I am wrong, but I would imagine those orders were placed before the election. Gun sales are really down at this point.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Maybe I am wrong, but I would imagine those orders were placed before the election. Gun sales are really down at this point.
View Quote
The P-10C was announced on Thanksgiving day 2016, after the election and before the Shot Show.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm an HK guy, but man I really do want and will get a P10C. Already spoke to J&G and got on the waiting list.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#25]
I told the boss today that when the distributors actually get these that we need to order at least 10 of them, he gave me this look

Then I showed him my waiting list, which added two more today.  We will sell the first ten we get in 48hrs.

I'm kind of over being excited about it.  CZ is a pain in the ass to deal with in the sense that they cannot even come close to meeting the demand on the US consumer market for most of their lineup.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#26]
So who is taking waiting lists? Would like to get on board for the suppressor model.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#27]
If you do preorder, make sure you're not way at the back of the line.  I think Cabelas was taking preorders, but I doubt CZ will sell them enough guns for them to fulfill all orders in the first batch or two.
I'm getting on "in stock" notice lists at various places where I've bought guns before.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed, latest info from CZ sources still say late April, and they are not happy about it either.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#29]
So, if CZ-USA receives their shipment in late April, how long will it take to get them that out to all their distributors?
Say they get an initial thousand units.  It will take them a while to process, check and distribute.
I can see it easily being late May or early June before the distributors receive salable product...
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#30]
It's going to take forever :(

I just got in three cases of 124gr ammo and a case of 147gr to put through these guns.

I've only loaded up 100 165 grs. Need to see which will cycle when suppressed and how quiet it will be. :)

I ended up buying another Glock 19 to tide me over. Looking into getting an HK VP9SK too. That might show up before the P10C and it was just announced recently.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's going to take forever :(

I just got in three cases of 124gr ammo and a case of 147gr to put through these guns.

I've only loaded up 100 165 grs. Need to see which will cycle when suppressed and how quiet it will be. :)

I ended up buying another Glock 19 to tide me over. Looking into getting an HK VP9SK too. That might show up before the P10C and it was just announced recently.
View Quote
If the P10C shows up after HK's VP9 optics ready and long slide, I'll be pissed. Pissed because I'll be an idiot and say F it and use the card for all three and would rather space them out and not use the CC.

I really do not think CZ was fully aware of America's love affair with strikers in particular and wasn't ready for that scale of a production.

I may have to buy another P320 to hold me over as well.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:I really do not think CZ was fully aware of America's love affair with strikers in particular and wasn't ready for that scale of a production.
View Quote
I don't think that was the case, because they dedicated an entire assembly "line" to P10C production. A lack of manufacturing ability isn't what's keeping the pistol out of the US.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah, I decided to get a gun to mess around with, that I could sell when the P10C comes out; however, the 320SC is growing on me.
The slide is too heavy and wide for a sub-compact 9mm in my opinion, but the grip is amazingly small for 12+1, and doesn't print at all (even with the 3D printed pinky extensions sold on eBay).  

What's bad is that I've been carrying it more than my G43.  Now I might have to get the P10C without selling this one off.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#34]
According to Kentucky gun co, it wasnt so much they couldnt produce enough for the demand, but they went back to tweak a few internals bc they wanted to introduce it the right way. They didnt wanna release a gun and piss the market off by releasing a gen 2 a year later so they just got it over with now. Idk how true that is but its been said on KGC's review of it on youtube.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
According to Kentucky gun co, it wasnt so much they couldnt produce enough for the demand, but they went back to tweak a few internals bc they wanted to introduce it the right way. They didnt wanna release a gun and piss the market off by releasing a gen 2 a year later so they just got it over with now. Idk how true that is but its been said on KGC's review of it on youtube.
View Quote

Agreed. I firmly believe that an issue with the gun was found, and they're keeping it hush-hush.

There was rumor going around that the drop safety was having issues. Not sure as to the validity of that rumor.

I got mine pre-ordered, but I hope it's the same gun that I was excited about before. I'd hate to have waited this long, only to get mine and find that the trigger is no longer as nice as everyone had said.

Until then, I'm seriously considering buying the Tactical Sport Orange 9mm that my LGS has, to hold me over till April, May, or June, or whenever the guns get here.
    Link Posted: 3/26/2017 4:38:05 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Is the release date still on track for late April?
    Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:14:18 PM EDT
    [#37]
    Quoted:
    Is the release date still on track for late April?
    View Quote
    CZ hasn't said anything else since they stated late April. In reality, it'll probably be late May or early June before we see them. The guns come over to the U.S., clear customs, and then the guns have to hit the distribution channels, and finally stores.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if we see them before then.
    Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:45:05 PM EDT
    [#38]
    Last i heard last week on their IG was first batches should arrive latr April, so i guess its still on track but who knows
    Link Posted: 3/27/2017 3:16:46 PM EDT
    [#39]
    Just got a price of $460 from a LGS for the standard without nite sites. $535.00 with them. How does that stack up with what you have heard?
    I want the nite sites version but the LGS rep said he has not even found them on CZ web site so who knows if and when they will ship?
    Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:35:01 AM EDT
    [#40]
    Are the night-sights just glow-in-the-dark paint or are they definitely tritium?  
    $75 seems like a lot for lume-paint (though it is impressive--and way brighter than tritium for a few hours after getting charged),
    but I didn't think they could import sights with tritium (though CZ-USA might be installing them).

Nevermind.  Evidently they are indeed tritium.

I'll still wait for aftermarket sights that will be closer to what I prefer.
    Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:57:04 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:
    Just got a price of $460 from a LGS for the standard without nite sites. $535.00 with them. How does that stack up with what you have heard?
    I want the nite sites version but the LGS rep said he has not even found them on CZ web site so who knows if and when they will ship?
    View Quote
    My LGS told me that they haven't received a price sheet from CZ at all.
    Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:46:56 PM EDT
    [#42]
    Quoted:
    View Quote View All Quotes
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    All this waiting... So hard to be patient when you want something.
    Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:08:53 PM EDT
    [#43]
    Update in OP
    Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:09:44 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:

It's $20 more because it comes with 3 mags instead of 2 like the other models.
    View Quote
    Also comes with night sights
    Link Posted: 5/8/2017 6:31:13 PM EDT
    [#45]
    Picking up my new P10 tomorrow afternoon!
    Link Posted: 5/8/2017 6:52:01 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:
    Picking up my new P10 tomorrow afternoon!
    View Quote
    Pics! We'll need them to ogle at
    Link Posted: 5/10/2017 12:43:41 PM EDT
    [#47]
    Did you get it?
    Pics?
    Link Posted: 5/10/2017 1:13:52 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:
    Did you get it?
    Pics?
    View Quote
    OP had one job, just one job

Link Posted: 5/10/2017 1:28:25 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Did you get it?
    Pics?

Did you get one from JG?

I did last week and it's on the truck to my FFL today.

Hopefully I can get out of the office today and pick it up.
    Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:15:55 PM EDT
    [#50]
    Quoted:

Did you get one from JG?

I did last week and it's on the truck to my FFL today.

Hopefully I can get out of the office today and pick it up.
    View Quote
    I can't.

Wife didn't stop me when I drunk ordered 10,000 .45 230 projectiles.

$1,200 worth.

Next paycheck I will.
    Page / 7
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top