Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know, I expected exactly this... that there was a misunderstanding and your P10c wasn't actually on the way.... but I'm not any less disappointed after you confirmed it It seemed way too unlikely that one shop out of the whole country got five pistols before anyone else knew they were coming. Hopefully we get them soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well this sucks.
 My local shop who is awesome called me Tuesday afternoon.  It seems like the P10c's were not with the shipment they had tracking for.
With SHOT etc going on it looks like they hadn't gotten word back from their rep on what happened.  I understand and I think they were more disappointment than me but what can you do it's a hot new pistol.
   I though I was going to get to be one of the cool kids and post my new toy before everyone got theirs
It was funny they asked if I wanted a refund . Hell no!  
    I have a range at home so when it gets here I'll be able to throw a few hundred rounds downrange and give give it a fair assessment.
I do make my own leather holsters that are boned to each pistols so it will be neat to see just how compatible they are.   One thing I did think was neat is I was able to rework a P-01 leather holster to fit a G19.
    You honestly can't tell it wasn't made for it.

You know, I expected exactly this... that there was a misunderstanding and your P10c wasn't actually on the way.... but I'm not any less disappointed after you confirmed it It seemed way too unlikely that one shop out of the whole country got five pistols before anyone else knew they were coming. Hopefully we get them soon.

It's a very reputable shop ( but Small) and I have no reason to think they would have given false info.  But yes deep inside I was think the same thing.
No big deal but I had thought for quite some time that a striker fired P-07 would be awesome and then they go do this P10c.  I have a love hate deal with my G19. Great pistol but needs a version without the stupid grip angle.
          The P320 could have been a real winner if they would have slimmed it down a bit.  The rail area has way to much height and the beavertail way to low..   I'd guess it was all to keep that p226 look at not design for function.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone know if the sights on the P=10c will be compatible with any of the sights on their other pistols?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]
are there any websites showing the p-10 as an offering, but out of stock?

want to get in on an in-stock notification email
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if the sights on the P=10c will be compatible with any of the sights on their other pistols?
View Quote

They are supposed to be the same as the Shadow Line I believe.   Making them the same as the P-07 / P-09 would have made too much sense.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cabelas has them listed. $499 for black and $519 for FDE. Says expected shipping in 5-6 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Cabelas has them listed. $499 for black and $519 for FDE. Says expected shipping in 5-6 weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will cabelas sell over the phone and ship to a ffl?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Will cabelas sell over the phone and ship to a ffl?
View Quote

Not sure about that. But I'd keep a eye out elsewhere, Cabela's is always overpriced.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#8]
So am I correct that the FDE version will NOT be available in the suppressor ready configuration
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#9]
So, there is a thread on here for LE direct orders for the P-10.
A new post today related an email he received from CZ-USA that they haven't even arrived in the US.  Not expected until perhaps early February and first direct LE orders not shipped until mid-February or later.
I don't expect any of us will start seeing them at the dealers for another month...
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#10]
From what I've read, it seems that only the FDE have night sights?
Why?!
FDE is the color of poop
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:47:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So am I correct that the FDE version will NOT be available in the suppressor ready configuration
View Quote

The 2017 price list only shows suppressor ready version in black.
Item #91523.

91521 is 9mm FDE
91526 is .40 FDE

I thought long and hard about getting an extra one in FDE and making my own FDE suppressor ready version but I'll live with the black.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:I thought long and hard about getting an extra one in FDE and making my own FDE suppressor ready version but I'll live with the black.
View Quote

I'm still seriously considering picking up an FDE to go along with it when it hits shelves... I'll need a second for when I send the first off to be worked on anyway, right? Right??
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#13]
So if the P10C isn't here yet, how are Instagram peeps getting brand new P10C'a?

Some dude with like 20K followers posted an invoice w/ tracking # today from CZ saying his p10C is on the way.....
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#14]
A buddy held one today in a lgs in GA.

They are here. How many though is the question.

The FDE looks darker in some pics and almost sand in others.  I like it at times and then I don't.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Was talking to the owner of the shop I have a pre order with and we are definitely in limbobl.
He was funny and offered me my money back a second time.. lol he'll no.
   Since I didn't have a P10c to play with I bought a DDI AK while I was there .   Talk about crack head at the crack house
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So if the P10C isn't here yet, how are Instagram peeps getting brand new P10C'a?

Some dude with like 20K followers posted an invoice w/ tracking # today from CZ saying his p10C is on the way.....
View Quote

Link to instagram? CZ is pretty big in to PR stuff. They definitely gave away a lot of guns to people. I'm sure they let people buy them early too. The YouTube/instagram people that aren't big enough for free ones lol.

That's why I'm a bit hesitant about all these positive reviews so far. I'm sure it's a good gun but yea all those people got them for free.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link to instagram? CZ is pretty big in to PR stuff. They definitely gave away a lot of guns to people. I'm sure they let people buy them early too. The YouTube/instagram people that aren't big enough for free ones lol.

That's why I'm a bit hesitant about all these positive reviews so far. I'm sure it's a good gun but yea all those people got them for free.
View Quote

I don't remember the IG name. Was in my suggested feed unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Take my word for what it is worth, but the P10 is the real deal.  Once it builds a track record, it is going to go places.  The one I have is a T&E pistol and will go back to CZ.  I do have my own on order so I am in the same boat as everyone else.   Took it out to the range a few days ago for some more shooting, have just over 600 rounds through this one now.  It has over 600 rounds straight from the box, no lubrication or cleaning, and has not had any issue with multiple brands and weights of ammo.  Here is a short video of one of the instructors shooting it.  Note the speed and the nice ragged hole in the center of the target.  Also not the small group at the upper left of the target.  This thing is accurate folks, and it can run at speed very easily.  FWIW at this point the only thing it doesn't have going for it is a track record.  Everything else is spot on.  

P10 Range Video

TXPO
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I think I found the IG pics

Maybe I'll keep my frame black and nickel the slide and barrel?
Decisions, decisions...or keep it completely stock since I don't own any guns that are factory stock?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think I found the IG pics

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/chowser51att/5890F2C9-6C43-4B44-8270-3E473017C905_zpsvtweexjp.jpeg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/chowser51att/0628C8BE-7EAD-4F59-B871-75BDA7933672_zpsiuaateht.jpegMaybe I'll keep my frame black and nickel the slide and barrel?
Decisions, decisions...or keep it completely stock since I don't own any guns that are factory stock?
View Quote

Pics I saw were not Sootch's pics.  Was some guy that knows alexandryandesign on IG, and he didn't have it yet - just a screenshot of a shipping invoice fromy CZ.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#21]
It was probably just another person that thinks their $1 swag bag of vinyl stickers and key chain is their gun being delivered.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It was probably just another person that thinks their $1 swag bag of vinyl stickers and key chain is their gun being delivered.
View Quote

That is also what I think.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#23]
My CZ dealer was told by CZ today that they won't be shipping until first or second week of February...
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 3:52:12 AM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#25]
This pistol wasn't even on my radar until SHOT. I was going to order a M&P 2.0 to go along with the pile of 1st gen M&P's I have. My normal carry gun is a M&P FS 9mm.

After playing with it at SHOT I was blown away. I contacted Andrew with LE/MIL sales and have a black LE version ordered, plus a couple extra mags. This may become my new carry gun.

Even my hardcore Glock fanboi business partner was very impressed.

Does anyone know if P-09 mags are compatible? It seems they have a front cut out, I'm not sure if it's in the proper location. Would one of you who has a gun in hand be willing to try it out?
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This pistol wasn't even on my radar until SHOT. I was going to order a M&P 2.0 to go along with the pile of 1st gen M&P's I have. My normal carry gun is a M&P FS 9mm.

After playing with it at SHOT I was blown away. I contacted Andrew with LE/MIL sales and have a black LE version ordered, plus a couple extra mags. This may become my new carry gun.

Does anyone know if P-09 mags are compatible? It seems they have a front cut out, I'm not sure if it's in the proper location. Would one of you who has a gun in hand be willing to try it out?
View Quote

It probably just depends on if they plan on making a full size P10 to match the P09 like the P10C and the P07. They added the notch to the P07 mags so doing the same would only make sense in the P09 line of mags. Just look for the rectangle notch. The older versions don't have that anywhere so it'd be hard to miss.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It probably just depends on if they plan on making a full size P10 to match the P09 like the P10C and the P07. They added the notch to the P07 mags so doing the same would only make sense in the P09 line of mags. Just look for the rectangle notch. The older versions don't have that anywhere so it'd be hard to miss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My friend bought a P-09 suppressor ready last year. He says his mags have the notch
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Always been a huge CZ fan, had an SPO1 and several P07s, an older Tanfoglio etc. However I always went to Glock for my carry guns because they weren't as pokey in the side...might be time to switch back!
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#29]
I just preordered one through Hyatt

What's with the descriptions on Grabagun?
They have a "competition" P10c as well as other variants.  There doesn't seem to be an actual CZ sku associated with it hmm.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My friend bought a P-09 suppressor ready last year. He says his mags have the notch
View Quote

The p-09 mags have a square cut but not the new rectangle cut.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I should remember to trust, but verify.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just preordered one through Hyatt

What's with the descriptions on Grabagun?
They have a "competition" P10c as well as other variants.  There doesn't seem to be an actual CZ sku associated with it hmm.
View Quote

I like grabagun but they are terrible with listing products, having the right descriptions, pictures, etc. I've found that you have to find the part number from the manufacturer and match that up on gunbroker. Otherwise it's a crap shoot what you are actually buying lol.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My CZ dealer was told by CZ today that they won't be shipping until first or second week of February...
View Quote

I was told by CZ a month ago (I'm a dealer) to expect them in April.

Buds doesn't have the UPC in their system.  Lipseys has all the UPC's and shows out of stock, as does Bill Hicks.  Until either of those two distributors has them, they aren't here.

Dealer cost is a little over $400.  These idiots (Sootch) who think it will be $425-$450 street price are high.  You might see them for $450 on buds after demand wears off, but I can't imagine anyone selling for less.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I was told by CZ a month ago (I'm a dealer) to expect them in April.

Buds doesn't have the UPC in their system.  Lipseys has all the UPC's and shows out of stock, as does Bill Hicks.  Until either of those two distributors has them, they aren't here.

Dealer cost is a little over $400.  These idiots (Sootch) who think it will be $425-$450 street price are high.  You might see them for $450 on buds after demand wears off, but I can't imagine anyone selling for less.
View Quote

APRIL?!?!
My preorder had an estimate ship time of 8-10 weeks.  I was hoping it would come sooner than that but I guess I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#35]
If April is the word, then I'm just going to get a P-01
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If April is the word, then I'm just going to get a P-01
View Quote

Yea I have $600 burning a hole in my pocket and I can't wait until April. I'm tempted to try a p07 but the mags are crazy expensive.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yea I have $600 burning a hole in my pocket and I can't wait until April. I'm tempted to try a p07 but the mags are crazy expensive.
View Quote

I've shot both several times. If it's not a ccw get the P-01 (still pretty light). Found it more refined as opposed to the 07
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bought one a couple weeks ago.  Going to wait until the P-10C mags are available to stock up.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Bought one a couple weeks ago.  Going to wait until the P-10C mags are available to stock up.
View Quote

+1. Waiting for P-10 mags for my P-07.  Why buy P-07 spares that wont be compatible with my future P-10?!?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 4:17:18 AM EDT
[#40]
It's CZ, having hot new products that everyone wants, and not having enough of them in country is par for the course.  

I bought my P07 in December of 2015, after Lipseys being out of P07s for what seemed like forever.  Mine was made in 2014.  So it took as much as nearly two years from production to US market.

I'd like to think that this time around CZ will know that they are reaching beyond their standard market.  They listened when everyone said the mags for the P07 were too expensive (they aren't, everyone just compares mag prices to glock) and they dropped the price of the new P07/P10 mags.  

My gripe is that they changed the sight dovetail from the P07, so when Trijicon makes HD's for the P10 (pleasepleaseplease) they won't fit my P07

The minute I can get them in stock for my store I'll post, because that will mean they are getting into the real world.  The P10 may well replace my P07 as EDC, and all extra mags I get for the pair will be P10 mags.  Time will tell.  Its a little irritating, it would cost about $1000 retail to duplicate my P07 at this point (full CGW internals, and separate factory threaded barrel), and I kinda hate to just relegate it to nightstand suppressor host duty.  As much as I love CZ, I might be waiting on the P10 just as a solution in search of a problem.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's CZ, having hot new products that everyone wants, and not having enough of them in country is par for the course.  

I bought my P07 in December of 2015, after Lipseys being out of P07s for what seemed like forever.  Mine was made in 2014.  So it took as much as nearly two years from production to US market.

I'd like to think that this time around CZ will know that they are reaching beyond their standard market.  They listened when everyone said the mags for the P07 were too expensive (they aren't, everyone just compares mag prices to glock) and they dropped the price of the new P07/P10 mags.  

My gripe is that they changed the sight dovetail from the P07, so when Trijicon makes HD's for the P10 (pleasepleaseplease) they won't fit my P07

The minute I can get them in stock for my store I'll post, because that will mean they are getting into the real world.  The P10 may well replace my P07 as EDC, and all extra mags I get for the pair will be P10 mags.  Time will tell.  Its a little irritating, it would cost about $1000 retail to duplicate my P07 at this point (full CGW internals, and separate factory threaded barrel), and I kinda hate to just relegate it to nightstand suppressor host duty.  As much as I love CZ, I might be waiting on the P10 just as a solution in search of a problem.
View Quote

Has it been confirmed what sights the P10 uses?  I've heard CZ shadow 2, amongst others.
And I've heard that the luminescent sighs were only on T/E and the production guns will ship with nigh sights, but I've also heard FDE are the only ones getting night sights.  Can anyone confirm?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Has it been confirmed what sights the P10 uses?  I've heard CZ shadow 2, amongst others.
And I've heard that the luminescent sighs were only on T/E and the production guns will ship with nigh sights, but I've also heard FDE are the only ones getting night sights.  Can anyone confirm?
View Quote

The FDE are the only ones coming with night sights. It says it on cz-usa.com and I confirmed that the production FDE guns will come with night sights by contacting cz support.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm hoping the suppressor ready version comes with night sights as well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a point to running the suppressor ready w/o night sights, whether CZ intended it or not (and I still haven't seen anything confirmed regarding tritium on the suppressor ready models)... Most people that will be interested in shooting suppressed handguns at night might also be running MRDS/NODs. Neither tritium through NODs, nor four different glowing dots instead of just the one of the MRDS, would be ideal. I'd really love to see a threaded version with blacked out suppressor sights and a MRDS cut, but at the same time not having the cut gives you the meat to have whatever you like custom milled.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I forgot to say the suppressor ready version will also have night sights. It says on cz-usa.com that it will come with high night sights.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Production guns, straight from CZ:

Black: luminescent sights
FDE: Tritium sights
Black, suppressor ready: suppressor height tritium sights
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Production guns, straight from CZ:

Black: luminescent sights
FDE: Tritium sights
Black, suppressor ready: suppressor height tritium sights
View Quote

Lame sauce.
If anyone's upgrading to aftermarket sights and want to sell their stock night sights, let me know.

edit: Just got off the phone with Hyatt. I was going to switch my preorder to the FDE for the night sights, but apparently the black models are coming in before the FDE. I'd rather buy aftermarket sights than wait longer.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#48]
As others have said, yes the FDE and suppressor models will be outfitted with night sights.  The Black versions will not have night sights.  They do have an LE version, black that has night sights, but they do not have any time frame on when those will arrive, so my wait will continue on my LE version...  But I have my FDE T&E model to play with until them...

TXPO
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
As others have said, yes the FDE and suppressor models will be outfitted with night sights.  The Black versions will not have night sights.  They do have an LE version, black that has night sights, but they do not have any time frame on when those will arrive, so my wait will continue on my LE version...  But I have my FDE T&E model to play with until them...

TXPO
View Quote

Have you done a complete disassembly yet?
I'm curious to see what that entails.
And has the trigger worn in after shooting it for a bit?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

TXPO
View Quote

I'll be waiting (what feels like) forever for my black LE model...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top