Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/30/2016 9:52:49 PM EDT
I am stoked and know that it will be anywhere from 1-2 months before I get my hands on it, but I am the first name on the list for one of CZs biggest retailers.

I lucked out and was able to get a lead from someone at CZ USA. If anyone else is serious about picking one up and would like to get in line, send me an IM and I'll give you the info.  

I already asked if referrals were OK, and he said it was fine as long as the people were ready to put the trigger on the purchase as soon as notified.

As soon as I get mine it's going straight to the CZ custom shop to get fitted for an RMR and a few other things.

I'll keep you all posted, but I'm guessing it won't be out until after SHOT.

UPDATE:

Wow its been a long wait!

But I am super excited that my P10c is paid for and shipping to me on Monday. Since its shipping 2nd day air I should have it in my grubby hands by Wednesday!

My dealer said that he only got 2 in the first shipment but more were on their way. Would have loved to get an FDE version, but im too impatient!

Ill keep you all posted and will put up pics when it arrives.

Also, paid MSRP. $499 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 1:17:53 AM EDT
[#1]

IM sent OP.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 1:35:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome I guess your as excited as I am I've been saying it was coming for a year now. I've got my name on the list as well for the first one a local shop can get so I hope it all works out great I'm a CZ nut love em.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Honestly I am not very excited about it.  I wish they had done just a bit more with it to make it different than other striker fired pistols.  Like the other CZ pistols where the slide rides inside the frame instead of outside would have been cool.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Im considering one. Before i ask where, how much was the deposit? This might be a good addition to the Shadow 2 i have coming

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
i know that msrp is right around 500, but does anyone know what street price is gonna look like?
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly I am not very excited about it.  I wish they had done just a bit more with it to make it different than other striker fired pistols.  Like the other CZ pistols where the slide rides inside the frame instead of outside would have been cool.
View Quote

I believe it's largely designed to bring Glock buyers into the CZ family, not convert CZ guys into striker guys.
I'll wait and see. Will definitely shoot one if I can get a hold of it. But don't think of it as a replacement for the traditional CZ, but as a business decision
to target other buyers, and then it makes a lot more sense IMO.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:13:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i know that msrp is right around 500, but does anyone know what street price is gonna look like?
View Quote

If the P07 margins are an accurate comparison, the dealer cost will be about $400.  

So expect to pay $430-$450 from Buds plus a transfer fee, or $450-$500 from a dealer.  In my store it will be compared directly against the FNS9 at $550 and G19 Gen4 at $600.  Then the PPQ and VP9 in the $580-$670 range.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell a lot of them at $500.  I'd happily pay that myself.  "Street price" anymore means single digit markup internet price, and for a brick and mortar dealer that is a hard way to pay the bills.

I will have the suppressor ready version to go with my P07 as soon as they exist.  I'm looking forward to comparing it to the new TP9SF Elite, which is roughly the same size, and my grip chopped FNS9.  Finally some other guns in that magic G19 size that aren't glocks!

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
So if i purchase the P10, the mags will fit my P07?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So if i purchase the P10, the mags will fit my P07?
View Quote

Yes.  P10 mags will work in the P07.  P07 mags will not work the other way.  

Some folks are reporting that brand new P07s have mags that have the double cut for the P10 though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Striker Fired?  Eww..!

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#11]
What if it sucks?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I eventually would like to try one.  

The mag issue bothers me.  

P-07 mags are $$$ and MAC on Youtube says they wont immediately be compatible.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I eventually would like to try one.  

The mag issue bothers me.  

P-07 mags are $$ and MAC on Youtube says they wont immediately be compatible.
View Quote

I bet if enough people dont buy it beause of mag issues, they'll make a gen 2 that accepts P-07's
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I bet if enough people dont buy it beause of mag issues, they'll make a gen 2 that accepts P-07's
View Quote

It's an ambidextrous mag release on the P10, as opposed to the reversible mag release on the 07/09, hence the new cut in the 07 mags.  Taking legacy 07/09 mags would probably mean ditching the ambi feature.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 3:05:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's an ambidextrous mag release on the P10, as opposed to the reversible mag release on the 07/09, hence the new cut in the 07 mags.  Taking legacy 07/09 mags would probably mean ditching the ambi feature.
View Quote

This.  Going forward the new P-07 mags are supposed to have the ambi cut to work in either.  Probably not too difficult to modify legacy P07 mags for the extra notch (like some of the AR-10 guys have to do with M14 mags.)
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Probably not too difficult to modify legacy P07 mags for the extra notch (like some of the AR-10 guys have to do with M14 mags.)
View Quote

Dremel.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone else catch that the new MSRP on mags is $35? I can't find legacy P07 mags for that price, let alone less.

I believe it was MAC who mentioned the $35 MSRP drop but I could be mistaken.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll be getting a P10 for myself when they're available.  I've always loved shooting my SP01, but my primary is Glock.  I've got tons of holsters for the G19 and the fact this will be compatible is incredible.  

Eagerly looking forward to all the reviews from the early adopters.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm very interested in trying them out as well.  SO much so I have two on order.  :)

TXPO
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Any info when theses will be out for sale?
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Any info when theses will be out for sale?
View Quote

+1. I am VERY interested in pre-ordering. I am for SURE going to buy one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Add me to the list of people waiting also. I haven't been this excited about a new pistol in a long time.

As a Glock guy who's always loved CZ ergos, I have very high hopes for this. I'm hoping the P10C has P07-like grip geometry, Glock-like slide release positioning, and a VP9-like trigger. Fitment in G19 holsters is another huge selling point, as is the new, lower price on mags.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 2:30:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Anyone else catch that the new MSRP on mags is $35? I can't find legacy P07 mags for that price, let alone less.

I believe it was MAC who mentioned the $35 MSRP drop but I could be mistaken
[i][/i][u][/u].
View Quote

It was actually CZ USA.  They posted it on their official instagram page.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#24]
The CZ UB website says the P-10C will be "introduced" at SHOT show, which is mid-January.

Leads me to expect it may not be available for sale until then...

It also mentioned other accessories: magazine extensions to increase capacity from 15 to 17 rounds.  

Also, a magazine "catch" with a wider grip for right and left handed shooters.  I'm interpreting as an ambiguous extended mag release?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#25]
I hope to have on in early 2017 and shoot it in a bullseye match with a red dot as soon after that as possible.  Assuming it is as tight as a P-09/07 and I can learn to shoot a striker trigger.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:It was actually CZ USA.  They posted it on their official instagram page.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:It was actually CZ USA.  They posted it on their official instagram page.

Thanks for the clarification on that. Straight from the horses' mouth is even better.

Quoted:The CZ UB website says the P-10C will be "introduced" at SHOT show, which is mid-January. Leads me to expect it may not be available for sale until then...

It also mentioned other accessories: magazine extensions to increase capacity from 15 to 17 rounds.  

Also, a magazine "catch" with a wider grip for right and left handed shooters.  I'm interpreting as an ambiguous extended mag release?

Since the mags are essentially the same, the magazine extensions for the P07/09 will also be the same.

The P07 Suppressor Ready model I handled a couple days ago at a LGS in Phoenix already had the notch cut out for the P10C ambi mag release and it had two magazines with factory +2 extensions on them.

I'm hoping the P10C Suppressor Ready model comes with the gray frame and mag extensions also.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Am  I hearing correctly that this is going to fit in Glock 19 holsters?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Am  I hearing correctly that this is going to fit in Glock 19 holsters?
View Quote

That was stated in the MAC video but I would think that it will be somewhat of a case by case type of thing.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That was stated in the MAC video but I would think that it will be somewhat of a case by case type of thing.
View Quote

I am really skeptical but CZ even stated that it fits G19 holsters in one of their recent Instagram posts. So it must be pretty damn close. The P10 must be a fair amount thinner than the P07 because it is no where close and I thought they'd be pretty similar.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#30]
sent you an IM, Op
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm excited and broke all at the same time.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#32]
What online dealers are taking pre orders?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:47:13 PM EDT
[#33]
can't wait to see your impressions!
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#34]
My VP9 just sold, so I officially have cash set aside for a Suppressor Ready version as soon as they're available!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#35]
If you are LEO or MIL you should check out the Public Safety and Military Personnel Program.

My P10c shipped today!

Price is awesome and extra mags are available.

Update: The magazines shipped. I got excited when I saw a notification from FEDEX.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you are LEO or MIL you should check out the Public Safety and Military Personnel Program.

My P10c shipped today!

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

My P10c shipped today!

Update: The magazines shipped. I got excited when I saw a notification from FEDEX.
View Quote

I was told they wouldnt ship until after the holidays,i guess i will put my order in then.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#38]
If anyone gets one, please measure grip width and circumference, and compare it to a VP9 or Small/medium 320.
Having been a glock 19 guy for over 20 years, I really want a smaller grip (but even though the S&W MP feels smaller, it's too long front to back).

I'm FIGHTING the urge to get a Scorpion (now that the aftermarket is so robust)...6 months for a form 1 is a loooong time.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My P10c shipped today!

View Quote

Just ordered a Public Safety P10C. You aren't kidding about having a great price!

If anyone wants to sign up, here's their contact. Ask about the Public Safety and Military Personnel Program.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What if it sucks?
View Quote

Not saying it will, I always wait before buying a new product and let all the new owners be the testers.

I got stung by Armalite, CZ with the CZ100(worst trigger ever), Remington,
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Now I just need to hope that Heinie makes sights and MECGAR is allowed to
make magazines.  Last year I had CZ Custom install straight sights on my P09 and it cost $$$.  

MECGAR makes the 07/09 mags as OEM for CZ, but CZ owns the tooling.

I heard the sight cut will be the Shadow cut.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I am really skeptical but CZ even stated that it fits G19 holsters in one of their recent Instagram posts. So it must be pretty damn close. The P10 must be a fair amount thinner than the P07 because it is no where close and I thought they'd be pretty similar.
View Quote

If true it is a great marketing decision, especially if they are going to try to sell these pistols to police departments. This will be a big year for CZ...
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 2:39:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Has anyone got numbers on the slide width?
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#44]
The 2017 CZ-USA hard copy catalog has a real nice write-up on the P-10C.

They say the P-10C matches the dimensions of the g19, and fits in most holsters designed for the G19.

The author said he shot it from a Safari model 6004 holster built for the G19 with no issues at all.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What if it sucks?
View Quote

Sell it?
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The 2017 CZ-USA hard copy catalog has a real nice write-up on the P-10C.

They say the P-10C matches the dimensions of the g19, and fits in most holsters designed for the G19.

The author said he shot it from a Safari model 6004 holster built for the G19 with no issues at all.
View Quote

He also said the trigger improves after about 100 rds. as indicated by the CZ rep.  He shot one that had that many rds thru it and was impressed with the trigger and then shot a new one and it settled in after 100 rds.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Setting up my account with CZ and will order it asap.  Discount applies to .mil too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#48]
My local Guy moves quite a few CZ pistols and I have a deposit on the first p10c.
   If I don't like it I'll just sell it.. I highly doubt that will happen
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 5:35:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Just ordered a Public Safety P10C. You aren't kidding about having a great price!

If anyone wants to sign up, here's their contact. Ask about the Public Safety and Military Personnel Program.

[email protected]
View Quote

who and where are you ordering this from?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[email protected]

Contact CZ directly.  I'm including the contact of one of the guys who runs their Mil/Leo program in my post. Shoot him off an email and he'll get you set up once verified

His info:

Andrew Eager
Law Enforcement & Military Sales Manager
O: (913) 321-1811 x 362
F: (913) 321-2251
[email protected]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top