Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 7:47:38 PM EDT
Thinking about getting a P-07 Gen 2, 15 rd 9mm pistol.

Been carrying a Glock 19 for a long time, how do they compare?

Will be CCW pistol. thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Width of the P07 is wider by quite a bit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]

I swapped my G19 for the P-07 and am very pleased.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The CZ fits my hand so much better than the Glock. It seems a bit bulkier than a G19 when carrying but I don't have the same holster for each gun so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I dumped my CCW Glock23 for a P-07

It's a really nice gun.

They carry about the same

I carry the CZ cocked & locked, that's my muscle memory.

The trigger is nice, and even better if you get the Cajun Gun works kit.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
My Glock is in the safe.  

My CZ P07 is on my person every time I walk out the door.  Getting the mail, walking the dogs, mowing/trimming the yard, washing cars/trucks, washing the house, going shopping, going out to eat, going fishing, or on road trips.

Reliable, accurate, fits my hand as well as my 1911's.

Check out CZ Custom or Cajun Gun Works for custom parts to improve the handling/shooting of your CZ.  CZ USA or CZ Custom for replacement factory parts.  The availability of parts is one thing that swayed me towards my first CZ (the P07 I carry every day).  The performance of that P07 led to two P09's, another P07, and several CZs with steel or aluminum frames.  Will be picking up yet another CZ 75 Compact at the end of this week.  For a special project.  It may/may not become a regular carry gun based on how well it shoots.

Can you get a "bad one" when you buy a CZ?  Sure.  I sometimes see folks on the CZ Forum complaining about function problems.  CZ USA will take care of it for you.  My urban gray P01 front sight went dead about a month back.  Nice and bright one night, dead the next????  I e-mailed CZ USA, they sent me a return label within about 4 hrs.  I Fedex'd the package to them and not counting the FedEx delay with getting the package to CZ USA (they messed up the label and it sat in one location for almost 3 days while they tried to figure things out) I had it back in about 8 days.

If you get the P07, check out the CZ Forum    http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top