Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2016 2:26:45 PM EDT
Found a 75BSA 9mm used at gun shop today, dealer said it came from cz custom shop all black rubber grips and set of custom aluminum with the cz custom lettering, fiber front site black'd out back side, had the straight trigger very smooth pull and short, they were asking $1300 dropped down to $900 the pistol is clean with 2 mags and original box and stuff, not sure to buy or pass?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Way, way over priced for a SAO CZ75B with a spare set of grips.

What work was done internally and proof of whom did it?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that guy is smoking crack. Way too much
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#3]
We just picked up a new (factory stock, no customization) CZ 75 SA for $605 taxes and all.

You'll have to decide on whether or not the grips and work done are worth another $700.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 8:44:50 AM EDT
[#4]
...i can't be the only person who clicked on this thread to see pics of a customized, boy scouts of america themed cz 75...
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#5]
not sure what work was done, the gun shop has it on consignment,since it came from CZ i thought i good search and fine out for myself. i thought it was to pricy myself, Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...i can't be the only person who clicked on this thread to see pics of a customized, boy scouts of america themed cz 75...
View Quote

You probably were.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#7]
No damned way OP. My mother in law got one for $650... I'd pay even less that that for one with a goofy FO front sight; because I'd have to change it for a set of usable steel Truu-Dots...
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you make a decision?

If the work was done by CZ, there should be an invoice of said work.  Otherwise, it is a bunch of parts, maybe, and who did the work?  In my eye, you have a used 75B SA, with a set of Dawson or CZ sights added, plus a set of Aluminum grips.  Not worth $900, to me, even with the paperwork.  However, no way without it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Decided to pass on the pistol.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You weren't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top