Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2016 9:16:27 AM EDT
The night sights that come on the suppressor ready models are available now from the CZ-USA store. Looks like they have the 75 version and the P07/09 versions.

$85 for the set.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Got a link?  Their webstore navigation pretty much sucks.
View Quote
There is like 6 different variations available. Three different height front sights for the two different versions. Just go to CZ Products>Pistols>Sights>Either Full Size or Compact.

The 75 versions are on the first page of results, the 07/09 versions are on the second page.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I was just coming here to ask if anyone knew if the new factory suppressor sights were going to be available as I am getting a threaded extension for my SP-01. Awesomeness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top